Reviews for The Vigil
that one little guy chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Welp you can add me to the list of people you have made cry from this wonderful, beautiful story.
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This story is so beautiful and wonderful. I loved the way you paced it; it was practically perfect! I want you to know that a story you wrote ten years ago is still appreciated now.
sunnyplace123 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh my god! That was so sweet it makes a person wanna throw up! I almost cried! KEN IS GOOD! YAY! HE LOVES WORMMON! YAY! Now Ken needs more hugs! YAY! This story was absolutly, totally and completely AWESOME! Oh, and by the way, Wormmon is so friggin' ADORABLE! I mean, look at 'im! He's got the big anime eyes! He looks like he's giving you a permanent puppy face! *squeals and tackles Wormmon, squishing him until his eyes buldge*
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh my God, I'm actually crying.

Quite literally... I need a tissue. Excuse me...

All right, much better.

That was beautiful! _ I loved it so much, I had to keep myself from running down and favoriting it halfway through - I wanted to finish it first. It also helps to read the entire thing before you review, and I almost couldn't do that, either. _ But I managed to finish it before opening the review box, and I'm so happy that I did. What a beautiful ending! Actually, the entire thing was beautiful! Absolutely wonderful to read! I think I need another one. Hmm... _

The only complaint I would have it the lack of separation when point-of-views switch, but I know asterisks are a common separation bar, and doesn't accept them usually. Ah well.

Positively wonderful! I'm so glad I found this to read! _ Great job, and thank you so much for writing it!

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write.
Windfighter chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aw, I love the ending!
athenaswings chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
probably the best between this, the peace of the child, and lessons in oil paint.
MadamePika chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was good apart from the ending. I liked it but the way you put it was so soppy.
takuya chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
omg that story was so total great i really got in to it that was such a great story
Menno Simons chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
i have nothing against digimon/human pairings, as long as the digimon are at least slightly human-like. You know- Angemon, Veemon, maybe even Leomon. Don't take this as flaming or bashing, but this just isn't realistic. It'd be like dating a super-smart worm.
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! It was so cute the way Wormmon snuck Ken a kiss in his sleep. Keep those fics coming; your a natural!-
Laukim chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
WONDERFUL!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
So this was your first really long one-shot, and my favorite up to this point. We always knew Wormmon cared about Ken all through his time as the Emperor, but it was really sweet of him to keep watch all that time, and brave to seek out the Digidestined. It was also neat how he talked with each of the kids individually, and how he (kind of) appeared in Ken's nightmares when everything else seemed hopeless. Plus, I'd never thought of Myotismon and the rest as Digimon Emperors... hmm... well, anyway, cool fic.
ollahna chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Shizuka: Naa! That was so... Huh? Falcon? Why am I doing the review?

Falcon: ~sniffles, then burries her face into a pillow, sobbing~

Shiz: Oh no... Yeah... Falcon's seriously crying here. o_O; So... That means this was beautiful beyond belief. But of course it was!

Falcon: ~sniff~ Shizzy... Don't forget the Author fave as well...

Shiz: Hey! You're better! Now do your own dang review! ~takes her turn to cry~

Falcon: I think I cna honestly say this is my favourite fanfiction up to date! Everything was so in-character, the plot was captivating, and it all led up to such a beautiful end. My favourite part was when Wormmon gave Ken their first kiss, and I loved how angel wormmon came and save him from the Kaizer. Adding Wormmon's dream to fly was an absolutely beautiful and wonderful idea, and I loved how Wormmon had an effect on each of the other characters. And having Ken meet the former dark rulers in his dream was an excellent idea! It was great to see what was going on with Ken-Tenchi-chan, and then to have him see what life was like for the victims. Thank you so much for writing this! It was definitely worth skipping Aliens tonight, and I think I'm gonna save it offline as well so I can read it again without tying up the phone line. ~huggles you~ Great work! I must check out your other works, now!
dude chapter 1 . 6/5/2003