Reviews for Unwanted Trip
SilverDragon1218 chapter 11 . 7/2
Nooooo! This was so well written! You can’t end it there! Please consider updating this story!

Even though this is sadly unfinished I highly recommend this to anyone. It’s is a very well written story with a great plot and unexpected twists. It’s also quite funny at times.

I will wait!
:D
SilverDragon1218 chapter 4 . 7/2
You have lifted my spirits with this chapter after the sadness of the third! This was hilarious! I love how you portray Kakashi! :D
SilverDragon1218 chapter 3 . 7/2
This is the first time the Uchiha massacre has made me cry. You wrote Sasuke and Itachi’s relationship so beautifully that I could do nothing but cry when reading this. I’ve only ever cried once when reading something and that was many years ago. This is only the second time a piece of writing has managed to do that to me.

Only on Chapter 3 so far and this is already one of my favourite stories. The summary makes this seem like a comedy but I assure anyone who reads this review that it is not so far.

Again this chapter was beautiful as well as sad and has become one of my favourite fictions. I will continue reading this till the end. :D
Mean ...
sidsammarcanne chapter 11 . 6/6
please update as soon as possible please...
hwao chapter 11 . 6/6
i almost thought this was a crack fic bc of all the hilarious stuff team seven put kakashi through but then you wrote chapter elevenand god, that part where sakura joined sasuke gave me chills. idk but i loved that scene sm and im not that much of a big fan of sasusaku and am just chill with it but that sceneuggh i want to see what happens next and naruto fjsksns uggh
moodysavage chapter 11 . 6/5
oh my gosh that was horrible to watch! Naruto was crushed and that came out of no where. Sasuke's goal was to save Itachi and I think the headbands are a message to Naruto that they are still loyal. But their loyalty is to each other along with the loyalties Sakura stated. I think Sasuke and Sakura planned to force the seal to crack so Naruto could have access to Kyuubi and his chakra before they left. They are going to the next threat that targets Naruto but I wish they didn't have to do it that way. And Naruto has to deal with Danzo without them. This story is so wonderful. Please continue!
moodysavage chapter 9 . 6/5
Rookie of the year! I didn't realize that even though I knew about them skipping school... but you're right! lol
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/5
So cute! I loved the wave mission and the extra missing Nin returning and Kakashi refusing to nominate his team.
moodysavage chapter 4 . 6/4
I love this story! How SasukeSakura comforted Naruto at the academy when then were able to be together again, when they were there for Sasuke while his clan was being killed, ItachiKakashi's thoughtspersonalities... everything! It's awesome and I'm only up to chapter 4!
ReadR13 chapter 11 . 5/27
It was good, hope you continue it
Over a year...
CapriSunnyD chapter 11 . 5/19
This was one of my favorite stories of all time. The writing, the characters, and the pace were perfect... for 10 chapters. Then you wrote chapter 11 and ruined everything. It is so abrupt and jarring that I honestly thought I was reading a completely different story. I have never felt so disappointed from a story.

Credit where credit is due though. Chapters 1-10 are amazing.
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 11 . 4/25
I think I died laughing at least ten times already! It’s just too funny!
Ahri chapter 11 . 4/5
You're really good at writing. Like REALLY good. But I read this story mostly because I loved Things As They Are and was curious about your other works. I don't know if you intended to make it feel this way, but I honestly can't take this story even remotely seriously. I think you should tag parody or humour instead of adventure, because that's what I see it as. After reading TTA, I think I sort of prepared myself for a story that handled their identities a bit more tightly. As well as more suspicion on behalf of Kakashi and the Third. The first few chapters of this story were perfect and exactly as I thought this was gonna be like, mostly because of the politics I guess. From the Uchiha Massacre onwards I sought of lost the direction of this story. I'd have no idea what's going on anymore and everything feels very rushed and chaotic.

Don't get me wrong, you are very talented and your portrayal of Itachi (my favourite character of all time) is incredible, but I don't think this story is for me. Continue writing this though, if only for the thousands that love this :)