Reviews for Unwanted Trip
Dissapointed chapter 3 . 8/10
The author is trying very hard to sell this BS but it just feels kinda fake.
SyrinxSilenus chapter 12 . 8/3
I dont like what you did here. I hate Sasuke and Sakura for what you did. Naruto shouldnt forgive them.
Demonslayerlover chapter 5 . 7/26
*WHEEEEEeEEeeeEeEeEEeze*
AvidGamer1124 chapter 13 . 6/10
dude wtf us with all this shitting all over naruto by everyone now?!
Basiliskin chapter 1 . 5/25
oh just stumbled on this fic and liked it. incase its ok, im writing fics of my own, id love to continue this for her. ill credit and provide link if its ok. i do hope she's ok.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 15 . 5/17
I’m seeing this message late, but am very sorry to hear about your sister. I really hope she is doing better (and if it is the unfortunate case that she… isn’t, then at least you and your family are). Would you be able to say whether a story gets adopted or not? Or post the ideas/plots that she didn’t get to share so someone can share them for her?
So not to be rude or anything but did she die?
An unthinkable sadness, is the suffering of your sibling. I want to express my deepest sympathies to you and your sister. I know what it’s like to see your sibling in pain or anguish.
Arashi Kaoru chapter 15 . 3/9
This fic was really good and all. Thank you for even creating this. I hope you're still doing fine
Arashi Kaoru chapter 14 . 3/9
I do hope you are doing fine...
Hey solara,
Let me start with how are u ? And i hope u are are healthy and happy .
I really loved the fic u wrote and almost cried my eyes out in laughter and sadness , i loved ur fic and i really want to know the ending of unwanted trip because it is killing me already even tho i just read it today . I was so damn lucky that i came across this fic tho cause it was insanely beautiful and the best i have come across.
pls oh pls will u write the ending or conclusion pls
I would be over the moon if u did :)
Thankyou so much for this fic ,
Leo
1stime reviewer chapter 14 . 2/24
I knew it was abandoned when I came in but it was fun. I hope she’s doing better now.
qalleesyawesome chapter 11 . 2/18
I did not expect that, i did not expect that at all
It's a pity this fic ended this way. Chapter 2, 3 and 13 made this whole fic worth reading. It feels like it ended the moment it started.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 10/25/2021
I love this goddamn story so much.
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »