Reviews for The Practical War
Valora chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Alright I usually don't review much, but... HOLY PINK- RAINBOW- PONY- SH*TTING F**K, WHAT THE HELL? Yes. Just sayin'. LOL
Sunstreaker29 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I love this story, even if it is an older one! Were you planning on finishing it at some time or just leave all us readers in suspence?
DJ Bunny chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Uh, Ratchet ain't like that .-.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Was it Magnus, Roddi, or someone else entirely? Come on! You have updated in years! Can you please update?
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Whoops indeed. Oh-ho, they were playing Twister, I thought...you don't wanna know. Oh dear, what'll happen to Magnus?
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
*looks, barfs, then faints* Funny though. XD
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Well, Optimus DID tell him to cart his $$ to his office. WOOT, go Blurr! How many other mech-prints will be embedded in Magnus's wall before the fic ends? O.O ;)
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
Oh, Optimus, you rat. XD What'll happen when Rodimus sees the real Arcee, and how will Magnus explain the impending torture to come? *pause* ? 0o
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Lol, if Rodimus switched Optimus' optic plates for red ones he would be...Scourge the Nemesis Prime! *cue lightning and thuder affects* **shudders** Well, those are the two names for him, take your pick. XP Poor Roddi...
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
He was cut off by the most terrifying, the most horrifying, the most gruesome, and nightmare-inducing roar I've ever heard. It's Optimus. Oh joy.

That cracked me up! XD
Gelendra chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Hahaha! So far this story is good. I'm kinda new to the whole Transformers world (I watched the anniversary release of the movie, and got hooked) but I seriously love it. I have seen a couple of fics about Rodimus/Optimus prank wars, though this is the first non one-shot. I take it Hot Rod pulled a prank or two in the series, lol. Well, gonna keep reading... and laughing.
Kim Kinne chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
LOL!

More Please!
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 8 . 11/9/2005
hoo hoo this is so funny optimus is so scary (shudders)he is really evil when it comes to payback please write the next chapter soon please
MAJANNA chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
MAGNIFICENT (REPEAT 24 TIMES). JUST GREAT. UPDATE SOON.
Kim Kinne chapter 8 . 6/11/2005