Reviews for Freak Show
Raburesu-kun chapter 7 . 4/15
Yay an update! It's been a while since the last one and I was beginning to think that it was abandoned..This is one of my favorite stories of Jack so it was a very pleasant surprise. So thank you!
BlackPolaris chapter 7 . 4/15
*applause*
Please write more! I really love this story and it inspires me. Good luck and happy writing!
FanofFun chapter 6 . 4/12
WOAH. LIKE, WOAH. I actually need more fanfics like this, like, my goodness.
HeirofSlytherin567 chapter 6 . 2/7
This is so good, please continue.
Raburesu-kun chapter 6 . 8/26/2017
Please continue the story, it's one of my absolute favorite and I can't wait to see what happens between Pitch and Jack! You've done a great job with the flow of the story while still having it be interesting to read. Keep doing your best!
FireUpTheIQ chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
This is an interesting story and im really loving it for some reason im getting some au/ small vibes of this being Water for Elephants. But damn i cant wait for more. I hope Pitch is okay and Jack gets costody of Emily.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
Alright. Like the last chapter, this one ended pretty abuptly. Which is confusing, because the beginning parts of the chapters you've written so far are pretty good. This one sort of ended like...like Jack wasn't even conflicted about treating Pitch like an animal for a guy he doesn't even like anymore. He just...accepted. No inner thoughts, no "but then Jack thought of his sister"; nothing. It was rushed, like before.

But in any case... I'm still liking what you're doing with Jack's character. The concern for his sister's future, the anxiety over beginning a new show. It seemed a bit hard to believe that Pitch would attack those people right in the middle of a show, however. Wouldn't animal control be called or something and try to take Pitch away? And wouldn't the other people be too scares to come back and attend the show afterward experiencing something like that?

Just a thought.

I hope you can update soon, now that it's Winter Break and all. Work sucks, but I understand. I really do like this story, however.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
I really liked this chapter. The backstories were a particularly good touch. Nice build up to what's to come. The image of Pitch in chains was a startling, poignant image. Though the ending to this chapter seemed a bit rushed, with the shooting star and such. Like the characters were ADD or something. In the middle of their heart-to-heart, suddenly, a distraction. 'Ooh, a shooting star!' Basically akin to, 'Ooh, look, shiny thing!'

In any case, i'm really enjoying the accidental dreams that Pitch projects onto Jack. It draws them closer, I like it. I'm guessing the dreams that Jack was experiencing in the beginning of the chapter of his dad and of drowning was Pitch's fault. They affected Jack so much, and were so vivid, it only makes sense. But then again, Pitch didn't apologize afterwards, so now I'm not sure.

I have a newfound respect for Sandy. He essentially gave up parts of his immortality just to keep the balance. That's some loyal shit, right there.

I really hope Pitch and Jack team up to like, kill Mr Moon or something. That guy is a real selfish jerk.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
This chapter was pretty good!

(Sorry about the late review, I sort of forgot about what chapter I left off on...)

In any case, i'm glad you're still updating! I can see Bunnymund getting realllllly competitive during the card game Rummy. XD This story is nice though, it flows well and it started off feeling like an anime. Still feels like one too, with the pacing and strong story line and all that.
Tairulz chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
This story is really good so far, I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Skypeoplephoenix732 chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
*wraps all the characters and you in giant bear hug * thank you for picking the story back up :) I know life can get crazy sometimes. The story is really easy to pick right back up, I remembered everything that had happened the moment I saw the title in my notifications :)
Raburesu-kun chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
I just adore Jack and Pitch's interactions with each other, I can't wait for more. Plez continue!
Undertaker167 chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I REALLY liked it!Its Wicked Awesome!Keep up the good work -BYE!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Lol.

Things are "rolling".

I see what you did there.

I don't read much Rise of the Guardians fanfiction, but this is pretty good so far. :)
Brooke chapter 5 . 3/9/2016