Reviews for Windstorm
Ekaterina Goldstone chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
Very good story! I liked it a lot. :)
-Alice
knirbenrots chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Sad to hear Nora didn't make it... It's such a great chapter - the team has got Callen back!
F4llon chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Very sad that Nora died.
knirbenrots chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
Oh bugger... Nora shouldn't have done that. On the other hand, the bullet would have hit Callen, no matter how quick he thought he'd reacted...
F4llon chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
They've had a hard life. Proves you need to raise your kids with loads of love. I hope Nora/Nadine lives. Callen promised her a family in LA. She deserves it after helping Callen.
FanGCallen chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
Another good chapter! Wonder what kind of havoc the sandstorm would create? Good to see Callen's got his trademark smirk going on there... Also wondering if all that drug that Nora gave him would cause any side effects? Oh and I particularly love the man hug between Callen and Sam! So glad you included that in, lol.
knirbenrots chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
There. You did it again, keep me on the edge of my chair... Will Bobby go on and find them, windstorm or no windstorm?
Oh, hurry and continue, please! Love this story!
F4llon chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
Just when it looks like the team are close to rescuing Callen and taking Bobby down, the story's namesake arrives. Well played.
knirbenrots chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
So he does remember now, or at least he does recognize Sam! Good thing... And I am curious if Robert, Bobby, will not be waiting in that hideaway already? Might be so!
Great chapter, again!
F4llon chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
Looks like Callen's memory started to return just in time.
Hoosier65 chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
well done. Interesting story so far!
knirbenrots chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
You described it so well - the things Deeks tries to get Callen in the game and it won't work, since he's drugged indeed. Thanks for writing this chapter! I'm very, very curious how they get to get the real Callen back and also about the why of it all...
Gina Callen chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
ooh great chapter he doesn't remember them at all..
can't wait to see what happens next
F4llon chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
So close but yet so far from rescuing Callen. It's a good thing they left when they did, right before Boddy showed up. There was no way they could get him out of there in his condition on the back of a bike either.
knirbenrots chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
Yes please! I sure would love to see how they work their way in. Thanks for your update!