Reviews for Blurring the Lines
radar7189 chapter 36 . 9/3/2015
Awesome imagery! Awesome chapter! And that ending?! Leaves me Anxiously anticipating what's next. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 9/3/2015
Aye aye aye... This is getting really difficult for our girls... I'm hoping that their love will be much stronger than her father's darkness. Thank you for sharing and waiting for more! :)
radar7189 chapter 35 . 9/3/2015
I have thouroghly enjoyed your story. It's quite the different storyline with your OC's. Your characterizations and writing are wonderful! Keep up the good work and can't wait for more
Incedently, couldn't help but notice the previous review. And just consider the anonymous source who took 35 chapters to figure out they didn't like something. ;)
thisstorysucks chapter 35 . 9/3/2015
Wow. this story totally SUCKS ASS. Could you please be more specific on the pairings so folks don't have to suffer through this poorly written crap. Seriously. Do you even know your own freakin endgame? Or are you that desperate for reviews? Well in that case...here's one. This shit sucks! if your going to write a valkubus story, then effin do it. Stop being a chicken shit about it and wasting other people's time.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/15/2015
Nice! Wow, now I want to know how Tamsin will manage to hel Bo get out of the darkness. Don't take long to update, please! Thanks for sharing!
Obsi chapter 33 . 8/9/2015
Wow! You are keeping me on the edge of my seat here! Sooooo looking forward to reading what you have in store for us! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2015
Wow! That was intense! I'm sure Tamsin and Kenzi will manage to keep Ysabeau at bay. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 5/18/2015
Wow, I'm really loving this story and I'm so hooked up! Waiting up (not so) patiently for more. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
Oh boy! You've got me on the edge of my seat! Please, continue ASAP, I'm really loving this story. Thanks for sharing! :)
isamar.cruz.984 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I just want to say thank u for taking your time to write out this fan fiction. I can only imagine how long u take to come up with ideas and take the time to write it down so we can enjoy this reading material.

Im enjoying reading it everytime its updated. Kepp up the good work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
E touch of dark enrichmente en sensual fascination mon ami. Bravii please continue this enrapture.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Nice! This is getting better and better. Waiting up for more. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work! ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
This story is really good! I'm enjoying it so much. Please don't stop, I want to know more about Bo's nemesis, her powers and her father. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Son of a...! I hate that Vixen! More trouble coming Bo's way, I see... Looking forward to more! ;)
miniminieufratmaiz chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Interesting story but its like its a one sided pov of the character, i hope you explore the other character as well. Its this valkubus pairing?