Reviews for Seriously, I Love You
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
For some reason i love this chapter even though fred hurt angie.

P.S UR PRETTY! If you see me you wouldnt think ur not pretty anymore
liliangelb chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
You wanna know something sad? Ring around the rosy was a game kids played doing the times of the Black Plague. Ring around the rosy was the rings people got on their skin. A pocket full of posyes (?) posyes were the flowers that they thought would heal the plague. And ashes we fall down...well you're dead. Isn't that sad.
Me chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I kinda felt like i was reading a childrens story
holyheartbreak chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
oh! forget my last review, i understand about angelina being able to walk now. lol. kthnx ;)
holyheartbreak chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
how is it possible that angelina could run with a broken leg?

but the story is still awesome. i'm off to read the rest )
Angelina N. Johnson chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Um, excuse me! Angelina is the captain thank you very much! but other than that the story is very good!
sdfadf chapter 8 . 12/13/2003
i like how quickly it changed from England/France to Britney/Fred/Angelina
notfred91 chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
hey! i love all your stories! i just wanted to add that ring around the rosy has something to do with the necks of people that got the Black Plague. i just thought i'd share that. ok. now that im done bye bye!
firefly50 chapter 9 . 8/26/2003
aw this story was wonderful! i really liked it!

Straycat1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
no reviewing the story, cause I already did that, just a question, I put some stuff on , could you take a look at it? maybe even review a few?

. ?userid350287

btw: I am making a site, which will have a friends page, I tell you when I post it, cause it's gonna be cool

SnogginGodess chapter 9 . 6/29/2003
Aw! But FRED IS MINE! I love fred so so so so so so much! Hahaha. Good story, very cute.
FuNnY cIdE chapter 9 . 6/25/2003

Straycat1 chapter 9 . 5/28/2003
I wasnt a F/A fan, but you just made me one.

It was a really nice story, and I am glad they made up.

question: can I at you to my bio, under fav ff-writers?

TheSilverLady chapter 9 . 5/17/2003