Reviews for Naruto Demon Son of Aphrodite
Chicken BOI chapter 5 . 1/12
continue?
Ailver Eriln chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
…And that is just naruto showing off.
He can just kill those hellhounds with his bare hands.
Ailver Eriln chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
Ah…grammar mistakes?
Pretty sure you don't use "would"
here.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2020
Ok what the FUCC
This just got extremely boring. I'm out.
Lolollololo chapter 5 . 9/16/2020
Update?
RANDOM chapter 5 . 9/16/2020
Continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Ok so I know you will probably never see this since you stopped posting years ago, but this story is just so much wish fulfillment. You made Naruto this unstoppable badass Gary Stu who can beat literally everyone without trying, and gave him a harem! Didn't you say he was twelve years old, but somehow literally every girl he meets who isn't his mother wants to have his kids and jump his bones. Even the goddesses who have swore to never marry or have sex.

This isn't Naruto there isn't a single trait of Naruto in them besides having Kurama. This is just some guy who has Dante's personality, and not the good Dante the bad one from the reboot. I genuinely do hope that as a writer you have improved from this, and I wish you a pleasant day.
SelenetheNerd chapter 5 . 6/11/2020
Okay, I legit need more of this.
Savageverse chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
No one uses an mp3 anymore l
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
are retired?
Cezar A FG chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
sigue
Zack Lynch chapter 4 . 8/17/2019
I thought there would only be three women in the harem?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2019
super
Cullzilla chapter 5 . 6/28/2019
I really can't wait for the next chapter and hope you are still writing for all you fan fics and upload more chapters as soon as you can. I have become a fan of your fan fics and really want more of you naruto cross overs like your fear the darkness fan fiction and your 10 tailed jackel of doom fan fiction.
alejogamer585 chapter 5 . 12/6/2018