Reviews for Dissection of the Common WoodElf, Telerius galadh
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hahahahahahaha! HILARI0US!
Torchbug chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Do guns even exist in Middle Earth? Ooh, this was funny. I'd like to see Legolas reproducing via budding.
Now all we need is to dissect a Mary-Sue. I can see it now: The liver of a Mary-Sue has been utilized in multiple cancer treatments. The high success rate indicates that these cancer treaments may become the leading weapon against lung cancer. Or something.
Is this story related to your career in some way?
aotearoan chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
All of this was hilarious! I was going to quote my favourite lines but that would have involved copy and pasting most of the story. Thank you!
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is amazing.

I love the all the little details slipped in there (M.S. Capture tactic and the materials list), and yes, this does remind me of science labs (in the best way possible, though).

I'm so sorry to bother you in a review, but you have no PM/email button on your homepage, so just forgive me, please.

My dream is to be a biologist, specifically a marine biologist, and you are one!

I'm a high schooler right now, and would LOVE YOU FOREVER if you replied to this and told me a little bit about what you do and how you got there. Seriously, I'm really interested and would really really appreciate it if you replied to me. :)

Yeah, I know you haven't been on this site in years, but I hope you get this anyways! *hopes like crazy*

Missa
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Forgive my insult, but perhaps the author should betake herself back to school. And I hope the next person to be shot was the Tattered Mary Sue. : )
Starlit.Amulet chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i LOLed so much at this! Truly amazing piece of work, and its reminding me of all the stuff we did in science this year!
Mirach chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I agree with the review of my collegue, but I noticed the lack of proper quotation and references in your article. If you are interested in publishing in scientific magazines like Wizard's Science and Elven Nature, you should use the quotation according to the effective standard. Thank you for your contribution to the science of Middle-Earth.
WindSurfBabe chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I have discussed the science of Middle-Earth with another writer, but we're not into experimentation yet... Anyway, this is the funnies one-shot ever read on this site. I am a biochemist myself, and I loved the scientific description of the procedure ! :D

Especially liked the passage:

"1 rope netting (*note: Elf escaped)

1 tranquilizer dart (*note: Elf escaped)

1 spear (*note: Elf escaped)

1 steel trap (*note: Elf avoided)"...
athenaswings chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i laughed at M.C Capture Tactic,

fell down when hair and eye colors were mentioned.

my tummy ached when you explained why elves glow,

and i died when you tackled "reproduction".

i blame you for killing me.
illustratedwoman chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
that was FANTASTIC. oh, wow. i started laughing out loud when you described that Mary-sue capture-tactic, and i completely busted up when you started talking about Elven reproduction (budding! can you imagine Legolas walking around with a little elf head sticking out of his leg or something?) this story was very creative and well-written and wunderbar! a thought just occured to me - would you mind if i wrote a small ficlet based on this (for example: The Fellowship is walking through Lorien, when suddenly, without warning, legolas reproduces by fission)? if you have an objection, i will certainly respect it, but it sure would be fun to write about.

by the way, you are wonderful, in case you didn't get that.
chou-fleur chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
HAHAHA this reminds me of everything I'm doing in Biology! My favorite part was the reason elves glow, it's *perfect.* Maybe they are descendants of mollusks!
Depprium chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
LOL! This is a work of genius! And 'Telerius galadh'... how clever ;) Hehe, poor Legolas, he went from being a lust object to being a science experiment!
West Trekker chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
LOL. This is unbelieveble, you can really tell you're into biology. Wonderful job! Oh, and the Mary sues)
A-zla chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Now I understand why you study biology...

A ver nice good-night-story, now I REALLY have to go to bed.
Willocwen chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Ehehehe. Very good. Asexual indeed.