Reviews for Shootout
jmcks chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
loved the last chapter, the first part had my heart stopping thinking that my favorite cowboy was no more! Great job!
Pacifica Grove chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Thank you for posting your stories here, I always look forward to reading them. Some again and some are new for me like this one.

Nice red herring there in the final chapter. I was debating whether you were going there or not. Not! LOL.

I enjoyed the two POVs by the way.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
The brothers may not have been at the estancia, but they were together.
Thank you.
solista
alevalcri chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I really enjoyed it and I I remembered every detail of the S/H episode (one of my favorites).
I look forward for the other stories!
take care
Alessia
sherry57 chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Yes, our Johnny can be a difficult patient, lol lol. Thank you so much for not killing him, lol! And thanks for the story. I loved it!
sherry57 chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Thanks for the link to your stories hon. I've just read all 4 chapters this morning and I love this story. It's really got the brothers relationship and love for each other shining throughout. There is no doubt these two guys would do anything for each other. Now we have to wait and see if there is a Christmas miracle going to happen. Surely there will be? If Johnny's abuela is near God with Johnny in the state he's in, I sure hope she's whispering in his ear to put Johnny back at Lancer...alive! Can't wait to read the next chapter and I really hope it's going to be a happy ending!
jmcks chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
don't leave us hanging here! lol more! :-) love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Thank you for the beginning of a great story! I was not a fan of the S & H series so do not know the background of the story. What I did pick up on were the words "favorite son" describing Johnny as such. Sounds interesting. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
i remember the Starsky and Hutch episode and you are spinning a great tale with these characters. i like that you let us inside Johnny's head as well to see his experience of the events
jeanne chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I read this story before, I enjoyed it then and I think I'll sit back and enjoy it again!
jmcks chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
love this! want more! -did I mention I love this? lol
Pacifica Grove chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I'm not familiar with the S&H episode, but may have to watch it after reading your completed story.

I loved the give and take between the brothers - I always enjoy seeing their strong relationship.

I think my favorite part was Scott's speech about how the bandits really really needed to think about the consequences of ticking off one of the most powerful men in the state.

best - PG
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Waiting for more... seems the brothers sometimes never get a break
twobrothers chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Loved this episode of Starsky and Hutch. Love how you substituted Johnny and Scott. Can't wait for the next chapter.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2