Reviews for in loneliness we find
Lady K.I.L. Zenith chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
For some reason, I was getting this "Beauty and the Beast" vibe. Thankfully this did not involve any Stockholm Syndrome. This is a sweet story.
NeonDomino chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
AAAWWWW The beginning with poor darling Remus almost broke my heart how he was so alone. My poor baby. 'He intended to take care of them for as long as he possibly could'. [Cuddles Remus].

And poor little Hermione. Ignored for not being interested in the same things. Teased for being smart. They are just MADE for each other. So adorable. I just want to squish them together the way people do with dolls and say "KISS NOW" but that would be weird.
Just ignore that :p

I love the excitement they both had at going to Hogwarts. Hermione because she was wondering how people didn't know - I think you made it sound slightly (and I like this) that she was offended that her books didn't inform her about this other world... but that's okay, because there is so much more to read and learn.

Remus' excitement because he knew about Hogwarts, but always resigned that he'd never go there. His parents would have been thrilled though!

"I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" I just can't hear that line without picturing that part with her on the train. Bless Remus for being reluctant to talk to her. Poor Hermione too - of course it was rehearsed. Who knew how many people she had used that line on, trying to make friends.

It felt sad that she stopped joining him but then he went to find her and she realised that she had a friend after all and I was smiling as I read it!

There are just NOT ENOUGH Hermione/Remus fics and this was brilliant! I love it (you should make this an MC!)
PotterheadAna02 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Lynn! This is so cutesy! Me likey a lot :) One nitpick though: You missed a full stop here: "...would be different."

I like how you've written the thoughts! :)

Great job!
Prisoner of Azkaban711 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Aww :) That's really cute! Wonderfully written - Great job! :D
laurennjenks chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I've never really liked Remus/Hermione but wow! You did such a good job that was awesome!
firefly81 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Cute! I know they aren't your thing but you did a great job! Loved it :)