Reviews for The Only Two In The Room
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
If I was that assassin I'd be cracking up right now. Seriously, who would take that seriously, using a famous spy name as your callsign like that is just begging to be mocked lol.
Darksnider05 chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Their not really wrong though are they, their just not going to agree and they don't have to. No one is right in this situation life isn't neat.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
So. The first chapter is rather off putting. As many morally compromising stories as I've read it somewhat surprising that this one fails to hook me. It just may be that these two characters getting together while one is still in high school is just too much. Coming from them. Especially so in Natasha's case.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Please Update
CleanWriter1987 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
I loved this chapter! I like the "She was drunk" joke Clark made about Clint's proposal. It was priceless. I like how you are rewriting season 1 of Smallville too. Keep it up my friend. You are doing great! :)
thekiller00 chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
Interesting. I'm curious as to who Clark or rather, Jason, is taking credit from. The little bit we saw of Natasha and Clark walking around like the happy couple they are with out worrying about what people think of their relationship has me hoping that they can do that in town pretty soon.
spiderman1fan chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
another great chapter, can't wait for more. I hope Jason Bourne come into the next chapter.
RHatch89 chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
awesome update
Guest chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
Very good
CleanWriter1987 chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Very good chapter my friend. I apologize I haven't reviewed your work, or wrote much lately but I have new job that keeps me pretty busy. 8-5pm daily so finding time to do much of anything is hard. Anyway I like this chapter a whole lot the rewrite of the series is great! I think the way she told off Lex was brilliant, bc even he isn't stupid enough to take on S.H.I.E.L.D.
Also I enjoyed how you wrote in the transition of every scene bc it makes it seem more real. You description of how the people were feeling, thinking, and their actions were right on point. Good job! I look forward to seeing what's next. Will there be a showdown between Lana, and Natasha? Or are you staying away from that since you already did that in a previous story?
Umbra.Venator chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
Good chapter :)
Zanthraxone chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Ok here's a short review. Fantastic chapter as always, Glad to see an update, Looking forward to more hopefully soon. I love this newer version so to speak of Clark and I think that things are going to be great with him and Natasha together.
I wish you good luck in your future chapters and I hope that you have fantastic inspiration into the next chapters to be.
Looking forward to the next installment of "The Only Two In The Room"
Z
Supabec chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Awesome chapter:)
thekiller00 chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
I'm kind of glad that Clark told Lana about his relationship with Natasha and I like that she's going along with his idea, but I'm wondering if it will cause problems for anyone later on.
mmat chapter 13 . 12/14/2015