Reviews for SkyeWard's First Easter
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Really nice :-)
StoryPirate chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
Just saw your two Skyeward stories and read them- they're soo good! (I love your Loki/Darcy stories too.) I would love to read more SkyeWard- maybe they could have the baby and take it to Maine when it's a few months old?
thewatchtower300341 chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
are you going to write one when the baby is born maybe make tommy and his wife the god parents
bellapaige88 chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

Nope, I think it’s a baby.

I really like this Pastor and I’m not religious.

You just realized! Good job, Grant.

I hope you’re having twins. A Boy and girl.
Princess PrettyPants chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
*Tossing confetti into the air* A happy ending for Skye and Grant, I would love to see a story about them and their bouncing bundle of joy.
Ealasaid Una chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
please continue with these stories
Fanthing1123 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Please do write one !
annavale23 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
I loved this whole story, and I would absolutely LOVE to read a story about Skye, Ward and their new baby!
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Aww so perfect :) I would love to read stories with their baby.
AngellaCrickett chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
AHHHHH! this was so stinking precious! I loved it! Have a fantastic Easter!
jellybean96 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Ha! This chapter popped up in my e-mail right after I finished the second chapter.
Loved this one! I knew he was pregers. I just knew it. Great chapter! Absolutely loved it!
jellybean96 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Oh I loved it! So cute! Can't wait for the next one!
RhizOneill chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Aww perfect chapter. She is pregnant. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
bellapaige88 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015