Reviews for My Heart Belongs to You
Can you make Zipacna take Marigold to Epona's home so Marigold can spend some time with the horses while Zipacna can spend time with Epona.
ProudInternetMom chapter 71 . 8/25
(PPS ack, forgot to mention in the intial review that this is by far, easily, hands down the best fanwork, be it art, fiction, etc. that I’ve ever come across)
(lysm)
ProudInternetMom chapter 71 . 8/25
I’m sobbing so hard right now, the masterpiece is finally complete! This has been SUCH a trip! I’ve been reading since you had 20something chapters, and I’m so glad I stuck around! You write *phenomenally*. There have been so many times where I’ve laughed out loud and cried myself to sleep over this peice. You have a gift, your way with words and creativity never fails to astound me. I can live and breathe in the places created on my screen. The depth you can put into these characters is seriously on an expert level, it’s mind boggling this is an online fan fiction. Screw it, it’s insane this isn’t a professionally published bestseller! Everything is perfectly paced, your plot is stellar, and you certainly *know* how to pull at the heartstrings. And you resolved everything so perfectly, too! I could literally write essays about how much I adore this, dare I say, even more then the original movie! However, the more I ramble the more tedious it’ll be to read it through. Sorry, I just love this so much more then I could possibly convey to you. Keep doing what you love, I’m ecstatic to see more works from you!
(PS I 1000% agree with not making a sequel. You can’t improve what’s already perfect. I’m excited for the spinoff though, and would love to possibly see an original work from you! I know you’re capable of amazing things, and believe you could be the next JK Rowling. But if that’s not your cup of tea, I totally get it, just keep doing what you love!)
Sofie Rose chapter 71 . 8/21
I just want you to know that this was the first fanfiction I’ve ever read, and this one is the closest to my heart. It’s what made me love this website. I hope to hear more from your stories too. (Especially Alegner Alert)
I’ve followed this story through nearly all 3 years of it and it’s one of the best I’ve ever read. Thank you so much for all you’ve done with these wonderful characters. There is little more I’ve looked forward to for a long time than an update on this story. And what a satisfying ending! I wish you the best in app your future endeavors!
GodlyJewel chapter 71 . 8/15
Very short but I adored it! La Muerte was right, that was a LONG story. I wonder when little Marigold actually fell asleep? Not gonna lie, some content I'm shocked they'd tell her, but guess they considered their little girl to be old enough to handle those details. lol

Seriously, this story was amazing, and I'm glad you won't doing a sequel. Thank you again for such a wonderfully beautiful story!
Lord Nitro chapter 71 . 8/15
Well, cya around. Was a good time, I can't wait to see what else you put out
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 71 . 8/15
Yes! But its not over yet!
Shadowdapple of Thunderclan chapter 71 . 8/15
I loved the ending! It was a great way to end it! I totally agree with you that this story doesn't need a sequel, but please do some oneshots and spin offs!
PhantomEtudes chapter 71 . 8/15
Seing that 'Complete' tag makes me feel a sense of nostalgic. thank you so much for sticking through the end with this fic and for writing such an amazing story to a fantastic pair
BlackMermaidLady124 chapter 71 . 8/15
IH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...! PLEASE DO MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!
estelacastro0706 chapter 71 . 8/14
that's funny xibalba telling the story while his daughter falls asleep and he doesn't realize it until he finished the story
That was a long story for little Marigold.
PhantomEtudes chapter 70 . 7/31
You've given us GOLD. It will be sad to see this fic end tho. I do hope you Will continue to write
beautiful