Reviews for Blood Hands
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 12 . 4/29
I have really enjoyed this story! I read it in one sitting. Is there any chance of you finishing it? I would really like to find out what happens at the gala. Thank you for sharing.
Astepp21 chapter 11 . 1/23
I love your story please update I would love to read more
Astepp21 chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
I have loved reading this it’s well written and defiantly kept my attention. Can’t wait to read more!
Tudee chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
I just discovered this story and I love it! I need to know how it ends. PLEASE! I will keep checking for updates. Hope to read more soon.
readingishappiness3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I am very bummed you didn't finish this story. Your writing is amazing and it ended before I was ready. Please continue this!
MiLa63 chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Yay! Great job!
I loved how you wrote all the angst and build up, but I am so glad the stupid tension is gone (for the most part).
This back story is really dark and depressing, but I think you've balanced it out well with the romance and leveity of QC and Felicity.
Please continue! I guess that the person in the Bratva looking for Felicity is her father (or someone looking to control her father)! So excited to see how it ends! Pleas continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Love this story.
greekmythfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Love, love, love, hope you finish it someday
mrsalh32611 chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
I love this story... please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/4/2016
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
God I need another chapter so damn bad. I love this fic so much.
BlindAssassinUK chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Another cracking chapter! The action scene in this one is very well crafted - from Oliver smashing the window of the car and knocking out one thug to the way he slides over the bonnet (or hood, as I think you like to say in the US ;) and disarms another. So well done.

I like the final scene, too, in the bathroom. It was nice to see them, horrid circumstances aside, being more honest with each other and both giving of themselves in those few moments where they are all alone. You are doing such a great job of building the tension, both interpersonal and from a narrative standpoint.
jsq chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Oh. My. Word. Wow, just wow. There are just no filler chapters in this story at all, are there? This one is my favorite, andif I have to come to a stopping place, I'm glad it's here. I love this fic so much. Thanks for writing it. I can't wait for more.
jsq chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
Huge thank you to the Little Baby Jesus and all of his deity friends that I still have one more chapter and that it is (please, please) the training chapter. Because I might die if I had to leave the story here. I'm being serious. Again, another wonderful chapter. Oh Oliver. The shame and pain caused by his Bratva past is visceral. I really look forward to where this story goes and how he works his way through all of that. And I love the subtle shifts in Oliver and Felicity's relationship and how each chapter propels them closer together.