Reviews for The Danger in Dalliance
Eone chapter 7 . 7/8
So a long time ago I wrote a review for this story, this wonderful story that I've been searching the past hour for. To this day that origjnal review haunts me. I don't know if you remember it, it's still there but I want to apologize for it. In the review I scrutinized and picked out all of your errors and then criticized you in a pretty snobby way about them. It was a very long review (that actually got cut off for being too lengthy), but in that review I said everything but what I had really wanted to say which was that I really loved your story. That I thought it was very unique, the characters were interesting, the dynamic was intense, the plot was riveting. I still remember it and how intriguing it was and that I stayed up reading it because I had to know what was happening. And I still can't get out of my memory how rude my review was and how awful it made me feel afterwards because I really did like your story. I don't really read Naruto fanfics anymore, but I felt that I needed to apologize and make my peace with this. I'm sorry and thank you for a wonderful story. Good luck to you with your writing endeavors in the future!

xx
Celestial-loner chapter 8 . 6/29
Great story.
Ester Izanami chapter 8 . 5/9
Amei *-* Por favor atualize! :)
Gamer chapter 8 . 3/11
Does Sasori have absolutely no role in this story at all?! Urgh, very frustrated.
Tamahime chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Please please please please continue to update your wonderful stories and I look forward to the next chapter
Xiao Cao chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
Please write more story
I like your stories a lot
PixiePinn chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
Go Sakura! I really liked this chapter, I liked seeing Sakura get her frustrations out on Sasuke. He deserved it as much as Sakura deserved to vent.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
PixiePinn chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
Oh gosh, Zabuza is mad. Watch out Sakura and for Sasori too. I haven't caught up to the most recent chapter yet, but I really like this story so far!
xForeverinMex chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
Ahh, I can't wait for the next update! I enjoyed catching up on this story and felt myself completely absorbed for the entirety of every chapter. Sooo, excited! Keep it up3
Acutefatcat chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Please please don't discontinue your wonderful stories
MechaJibanyan chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
Please don't abandon your wonderful stories! (︿)
Icy-Blue22 chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
Sakura had been bitten, stalked, choked, and watched her closest friends leave her. She was actually very kind to only have beaten down three guards. I love this story and I always find myself talking the same way they do after each chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Huhuhu. That swing was awesome and had me cheering her on! Hopefully kakuzu would get his comeuppance during the ball as well.
Can't wait for it! My inner fangirl is screaming for more itachi and madara. *-* looking forward to the skirmishes and intrigue!
All the best with teaching and overcoming the writing hurdles! :)
Sakuraqueen chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
This story is simply amazing! I'm completely shocked this story hasn't gotten as many reviews as it should, because this is one of the best pieces I have ever read:)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
So glad you're finally continuing!