Reviews for The Danger in Dalliance
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 8 . 2/21
Hi can you please update its an amazing story.
bukspiks chapter 8 . 2/13
Update please! i just keep on re-reading this chapter hahaahahahhhahah
bukspiks chapter 8 . 1/27
update pls huhuhuhuhu
bukspiks chapter 8 . 1/13
Update pls heheheheheeh since u asked for an idea about this or smthng..how about a situation wherein Sakura is in deep trouble and everybody expects her to give in but she doesn't and everybody just fall for her all over again..then she makes everybody impt jealous or smthng haahahha looking forward to the nxt chap! wish i was there in the celebration XD
Oh my gosh. Please update soon. Aaahhhhhhhhh im going crazyyyy. They'll send me to a ward soon. I dont think they have wifi there. Helpp meee please update soon. Keep me sane Sakura! (I love you dear author)

-your#0 fan
-im better than your#1 fan
bukspiks chapter 8 . 1/2
NOOOOOO THAT WAS AMAZING. actually, the whole thing was amazing. new year gift pls? updatee thank uu
Eone chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
So a long time ago I wrote a review for this story, this wonderful story that I've been searching the past hour for. To this day that origjnal review haunts me. I don't know if you remember it, it's still there but I want to apologize for it. In the review I scrutinized and picked out all of your errors and then criticized you in a pretty snobby way about them. It was a very long review (that actually got cut off for being too lengthy), but in that review I said everything but what I had really wanted to say which was that I really loved your story. That I thought it was very unique, the characters were interesting, the dynamic was intense, the plot was riveting. I still remember it and how intriguing it was and that I stayed up reading it because I had to know what was happening. And I still can't get out of my memory how rude my review was and how awful it made me feel afterwards because I really did like your story. I don't really read Naruto fanfics anymore, but I felt that I needed to apologize and make my peace with this. I'm sorry and thank you for a wonderful story. Good luck to you with your writing endeavors in the future!

xx
Celestial-loner chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
Great story.
Ester Izanami chapter 8 . 5/9/2017
Amei *-* Por favor atualize! :)
Gamer chapter 8 . 3/11/2017
Does Sasori have absolutely no role in this story at all?! Urgh, very frustrated.
Tamahime chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Please please please please continue to update your wonderful stories and I look forward to the next chapter
Xiao Cao chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
Please write more story
I like your stories a lot
PixiePinn chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
Go Sakura! I really liked this chapter, I liked seeing Sakura get her frustrations out on Sasuke. He deserved it as much as Sakura deserved to vent.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
PixiePinn chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
Oh gosh, Zabuza is mad. Watch out Sakura and for Sasori too. I haven't caught up to the most recent chapter yet, but I really like this story so far!
xForeverinMex chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
Ahh, I can't wait for the next update! I enjoyed catching up on this story and felt myself completely absorbed for the entirety of every chapter. Sooo, excited! Keep it up3