Reviews for Korekuta
Shizzypie chapter 21 . 5/18/2017
more please!and get well soon!
Vibe Time chapter 21 . 1/13/2017
Damn this story is twisted! Love it! Please update soon!
Sachiko Harada chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
Wow great chapter! And has it really been that long?

Congrats on your healing. Glad to have you back
KShadeslady chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
Wow and Wow! Great chapter. He morphs so often I really have to pay attention to who he is at any given time. Yeah the whole morgue Kikyo scene was kind of creepy. I was wondering if that was what was going on when she sprouted the mark on her neck. Interesting way to approach that. Thanks so much for updating. Cheers!
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
Omg I loved this chapter! I also want Sesshomaru and Kagome to like KISS already! Lol haha anyway awesome chapter! Continue soon!
KShadeslady chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
Wow! Wonderful chapter! Great twist! This story just keeps getting better. You were my saving grace tonight. Aw, ouch! Hope your surgery goes well. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. Update when you feel better. Cheers!
ImpossibleGirl22 chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
Another incredible chapter with yet another curve! When Toga's scent attracted Kagome I had to admit I didn't see that coming! I do have to agree with you that having three incredibly sexy dog demons all hot for you is practically a dream come true!

This story just keeps getting better and better. With each new chapter I'm finding more to love. I know I tell you with each chapter just how amazing this story truly is, but I mean it. You have me cheering for each man to win Kagome's heart, despite being an ardent InuKag shipper. With this story I feel I'm open to her being with any of them!
kagomesdance chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
This is absolutely amazing..good luck with the surgery
Celestial Cat chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
I hope everything goes well with your surgery :) but im confused, so now Kagome is developing feelings for inutaishou? I hope you can explain this more next chapter. Great chapter, update soon!

NekoxUsa
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 17 . 8/9/2015
Continue this story soon!
Celestial Cat chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
I really enjoyed the chapter. Great job on the backstory :)

NekoxUsa
KShadeslady chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
Whew! That was killer girl! Great chapter! So many new revelations. Can't wait for the next update. Thanks for this wonderful read! Cheers!
ImpossibleGirl22 chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
Another incredible chapter! Oh I was a bit breathless when the fighting broke out! I wonder if Takara's choice really was Sesshomaru, but she did seem to have genuinely fallen in love with him. I know I might seem picky, but I hope Kagome knows her heart should belong with Inuyasha! She shouldn't pay for her mother's ambivalence with her happiness! Cannot wait to see what unfolds next! Let me say again how amazingly well this story is written. Such tslent in telling a compelling tale!
KShadeslady chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
Well well and oh my! This was a really neat chapter. Quite the choice there. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for updating.
ImpossibleGirl22 chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
Oh another brilliant chapter! I think if I were in Takara's place there would be such difficulty in choosing which brother! They're both so, so different yet at the same time the two were similar. Sesshomaru seemed almost tragically romantic and exceedingly open with his heart; much moreso than in his current state! Toga, oh Toga. He is exactly like Inuyasha and perhaps this is why I find myself choosing his pursuit! All the grace he lacks he makes up for with such passion! Both brothers are insanely attractive, but open passion and blunt honesty will always win my heart. Totally Team Toga here!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »