Reviews for Stages Of Trompe-l'oeil
defy.mrt chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
hey there! what a long and adorable read! I think I 've read almost all of your work because you write so well! hahaha I was wondering why this one seems to be one of your least popular publications... I guess it is because Sawamura takes the "top" and Miyuki "bottom" in only one scene, and meh, it's actually ridiculous to imagine that people tie themselves to these kinds of stereotypes all the time. I thought it was really refreshing and realistic for a couple! Anyway great work as usual, keep writing!
Nyma chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Omfg that was awesome!
RichPauper chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Okay. Wow. I have been busy and knew I needed to find some time before I actually invested myself into reading this. So, I just spent an hour reading this; taking in the words and even rereading certain paragraphs over before moving along in the story, because this, this is a work of art. There are no words really to describe how amazing this story is; from the perfect likeness of the characters and how they come together, to the way that it is written like pure poetry. Just, wow.
3cheers4Snape chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Well written story. Ending was perfect! Aptly described journey for Miyuki towards realizing his feelings.
Sanada teasing Miyuki was funny - finally tables turned on Miyuki...