Reviews for Bright Eyes
Please don't be one of those writers who take forever to update because I really like your fanfics
jk chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Edwards a gross whore...bella better go get tested for stds!
Aarba chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
This story is just so beautifully written..it's been a year so I think you are not going to update it but it is one of those stories that I just have to come back and see if it's updated.. your writing is mesmerising..I hope you are OK and well wish this was finished it would have been a work of art..
Liz113 chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
This is a really good story! I'm really interested in how all the characters intwain with each other! I hope you continue.
TwiFan chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
Oh My God! this story is just simply amazing and breath-taking! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE IT?! I swear, you have raw talent and it's [perfect for writing a bestseller book!
ninny 1 chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
Love this but will there be more
odilly johnson chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
what is going on I am waiting on forever to read the other chapter but notting.
shelbyharton chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
Please finish this it's amazing. Love it so much, thanks for writing it.
eyes0nfireee chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
i really liked this! i would love to know what happens next. i hope you can continue this story once My Life as A Trophy Wife is completed :)
tas62 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Are you planning to update this soon? It is a great story and we need to know the mystery of the prologue, Thanks
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Ok you got me in! What is he about to say! Hope I do not have to read like 10 to 15 chapters before I find out, I want to know NOW! I am not a person who waits easily! I am the person who will read the last chapter sometimes but you always give me the perfect Edward and Bella! Also I too LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the banner,MIT was one of the few times it got me into a story, usually it is the summery!
ellencu chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
Interesting story...hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
OMGGGGG I love your shit! ️️️
TeamMee9331 chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
This story is EVERYTHING! You're literally my favorite author on here! Please update soon! All of your stories are so addicting!
k8ff chapter 1 . 1/30/2016