Reviews for McCall pack post season 4
EYDF-Thomas chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I put one at the end of the first chapter of season five but I'll add it to all the chapters if you like
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Can someone tell me what's the first story regarding the McCall pack thnx
May a Chance chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I suggest editing and starting paragraphs with something other than a name when you're writing a conversation. I saw four paragraphs that did not begin with a name, he/she or they.
orionastro chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
great new chapter
orionastro chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
very good new chapter, i do love to see Stiles and Scott holding each other , they really have a Bromance , they care and love each other , so much , Stiles was there for him ,when his jerk of a father left . And Scott was there for stiles when his beloved Mum died , which was a Terrible Blow for Stiles , only Scott love help him go on , although the pain, only dulls , but on the anniversaries of her death , Scott has always been there to hold Stiles while he cries at her grave missing her . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
orionastro chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
very good new chapter .
orionastro chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
very good new chapter, i do wonder , if the Sheriff gets Hurt , who will be the 1st of the pack to feel something wrong with Stiles . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
orionastro chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
very good new chapter , i hope that DR Geyer react well to the fact that Liam is a werewolf ,and also about the pack , can't hardly wait for the next chapters .
orionastro chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
great new chapter. i do wonder what Brett will do to Jason . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .