Reviews for Outsiders
A chapter 1 . 5/6
Uhhh 50K yen seems a little low for a school fair. At my school gala, the currency equivalent of just under ¥9,000,000 was raised- and to hear you tell it, Hanamiya attends a pretty strict school.
Otherwise it's great, the writing is impressive and somehow an entirely expositional chapter hasn't made my eyes bleed. I kinda wanted more of a character study than a romance out of this, but sadly the writing isn't leaning in that direction. Either way I'll stick with it, because damn if Hanamiya isn't one of the most interesting characters in the series.
akagami hime chan chapter 15 . 1/10
I had so much fun reading this story oh my God.
akagami hime chan chapter 8 . 1/10
Hanamiya is such an assh*le, seriously. But such a lovable one hahaha
yuri chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
I love love it!
Fox chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
Kinaka x Hanamiya
Kinaka is the best character in my opinion and how she can trick everyone about her true intentions and helps fuji out its so cute and you did a wonderful job on this story
loliconkawaii chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
omg omg omg i was busy with final stuff then i discovered this story and BOOOM you've blew my mind up with the plot & twisted chara i was like WTF SHE'S SO INSANE (i'm talking about Daicho and Fuji)

it was like that until around chapter 12-13 i can sort of guessing where's this story heading to and my guess proved right
i must say that you're doing a very great job at making CharaXOC romance with mind-blowing plot while not letting Hanamiya acting out of character like most fiction. hell he's my least favorite character and still i'm absorbed in your story

tbh feel's like reviewing and favorite this story isn't enough. this story deserve more than it

that's it from me. forgive my bad english (_ _)
YoNaMe chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
This is the most touching KnB fic i've ever read.. the characterization, pacing and everything is so good and the plot itself is WOW! Thank You for uploading this amazing work and for not abandoning it. Hope to see more good work from you :D
LiLy Resh chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH it's oveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. what am i supposed to do with my life nowwww?! i will keep going baaaackk to this story to reaad agaiiinnnnnn ! ;-;
suri chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
I'm so fucking in love with this story you wouldn't believe it. Hanamiya and Fuji are just so perfect for each other and god I can already feel the love between them. They're both starting to show more emotions. hope I get to read more
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
Wow. This fic is like a mind game. I seriously thought everything was as it seems. I like this one. Its very good. Keeps me attentive and think outside the box. I enjoyed reading this though Hanamiya might be a bit soft but it blended well so its great. Kazuya and Daicho moments plsssss.
Amazing author you are.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
yo you have some great writing going on here. makoto is one of my favorite characters, despite how little screen time he actually has. so finding a cool story with a pairing with him was like a godsend.

i stopped reading around chapter 5 though, because i was getting confused on who the "oc" was in the "hanamiya x oc" thing. i didnt want to grow attachted to one character and then later find out she wasnt paired with makoto at all.

unfortunately that did happen, as i liked daicho the minute she was introduced. her attitude and personality was so perfect, and i thought that "yes! a manipulative oc is getting paired with makoto." i mean she's even on the committee for the same reasons as him.
but then there's fuji. a character i disliked instantly because she was one those "stick-up-their-ass" characters who were all about their grades and the rules.

so in fear that she could be the possible "oc" that ends up with makoto, i ventured to the previous reviews to see if anyone would reveal if it was her or not. the hashtag #makofuji kinda answered my questions though.

so i sit here and sigh, and apologize that i won't be continuing this fantastically written story. i know the loss of a measly guest reviewer won't mean much, but i just wanted to let you know my thoughts so you'd have the feedback. i hope i didn't offend you with this review, and i honestly did like this story! your writing is great and i've read a bunch of your other stories too so at least i'll have those to read.
valxra chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Great story so far! It's so hard to find well-written and interesting HanamiyaxOC stories, so I was happy to come across this one.

Before I read any further, I was wondering WHO exactly is Makoto supposed to be paired with. I was hoping it was Daicho, because Kuroda kinda gets under my skin.
Yogarasu108 chapter 14 . 3/18/2016
Wow at first when I saw that Hanamiya was in this story I was strayed a bit from reading it. Then when my friend told me to read a fanfic and I turned out to be this one, I went and tried. I was hooked immediately. The plot twists and the background while the characters aren't OOC is truly amazing. I love how you ended Chapter 14. It's just killing me for more. I'm sorry I misjudged your story I honestly hope I get to read more (_)v
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2016
Nooooo this is getting so sad and me feelings are all over the floor now
rainyrhapsody chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
this is actually very very good. #makofuji for the win.