Reviews for Something Stupid This Way Comes
koolkame chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
This is the funniest football I ever read in my entire football. Football saying "football" was so football, and football and football were great. Football didn't know that football was working with foot even though they were football right there. And the football? Absolutely football!

In short: very football.
Tsuruhime chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
At last! Another chapter of this most wonderful of wonderful parodies! _

Awww, is it over already? Aww... Well, you certainly didn't disappoint me with this last chapter, it provided much laughter. _ Liked the scene in the hallway, and also the random appearance of Lucky, and... Eeee, I just loved this entire fic!

"Can someone even get a cold in this town without it being a Mega-Virus Monster?"
Trance GimmeCat chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
Wahahahaha! Man, what did you two eat before you dreamt this up? Whatever it is, eat more of it! This is hilarious, and I've never even seen the show. Although, I do wonder where the 'Macbeth' part came in...
Tsuruhime chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
"I think there's a guitar out on the football field. Why don't you go look for it?"

HAHAHA! XD More confusing than the other chapters, but still quite amusing. I think Amp's "Fighting is like the frost that bites the tree" speech was more Lucky-like than Amp-like, but you made up for it with the conversation afterwords, which was very Amp-like. _ Horray for this fanfiction!
Tsuruhime chapter 3 . 12/17/2002
Since when has North Valley High had a Nurse or a boiler room. Last time I checked they only had a hallway and a Cafeteria. ;p

Seriously this fic is funny and I'm enjoying it muchly. XD
Tsuruhime chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
XD This is hillarious! You two deserve a prize! We really needed some more fic in this section. *Waits anxiously for the next chapter*