Reviews for A Few Good Fonts
lovemycastle chapter 18 . 2/17
that was awesome. I can live in that world awhile!
lovemycastle chapter 16 . 2/13
omg, a follow up! you sweet angel, what a treat! loved it!
lovemycastle chapter 15 . 2/13
brilliant and fun as usual! thank you!
lovemycastle chapter 14 . 2/13
loved this one! beautiful!
CKL chapter 19 . 1/21
Each story was fabulous!
CKL chapter 14 . 1/20
Beautiful! I loved this one.
Midnight Caller chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
Such a unique theme for your short stories, I love it. :)
Castle4Eva chapter 19 . 3/15/2017
Loved this story! Reading my way through all of your stories and this one is one of my favorites. Such a beautiful way you have of capturing the characters. I have no trouble at all imagining the scenes the way you have described them and they fit seemlessly into the Castle universe. And I am a big fan of fonts! I hope you have read "Just My Type: A Book About Fonts" by Simon Garfield. I am sure Beckett and Castle have!
gngoa chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
Have you noticed, within Castledom, the 9th is a recurring date, even in real life with the obits on the very same day!
gngoa chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Again, I am still catching up on your body of work. This was amazing, and her letter echoed in my heart, an echo that stirred both grief and joy. It also lead me to read some Langston Hughes, unknown to me, and I realise my knowledge of American writers is sadly lacking. Thank you, again.
gngoa chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
Well I do not know what to say, I seriously do not know what to say, that was awesome, truly awesome, so much fun, so much enjoyment, and the romance was as delicious as the meal sounded. Thank you, again.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
I'll add thanks to your friend ISW for that great idea - truly inspired. I'm surprised she didn't pick up on things earlier, since he really was hitting her over the head with hints, but I guess at that hour of the morning, and without her usual infusion of caffeine, she was a bit off.

Oh, and you're secretly a Brit, aren't you? Hamper in place of basket? Gotta be (or identify with) the UK.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
I like this one a lot. The give and take "torture" of font and then her closet was very much them. And I loved the quote he used, and her reaction to it.

One small issue - it takes 90 minutes to 2 hours to get from Manhattan to the Hudson Valley, depending on which part they went to. It's a ways upstate.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
*GROAN* I can't believe you went there.

Well-written, but ... ARGH!
Chelypdj chapter 16 . 7/17/2016
Steamiest one, you should write more hotters