Reviews for Pensieve
why are u not updating
jas chapter 39 . 6/13
dude its been 10 years are you dead? is the story finished? whats going on?
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH WINIFRED AND SIRIUS TwT
jas chapter 39 . 3/2
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! lots of love:)
Anon chapter 39 . 1/27
WHY IS THERE NO MORE?
jas chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
i love this story i am obbsessed with the marauders and this is exaclty as i have pictured them so thank you so much for giving these to me lots of love and upload soon!1
AurorLight29132 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
this whole stories brilliant i lost it today and spent all day trying to find it since i was only up to chpt 21 literally i'm so picky cause of course fanfictions dont read like real books but your writing is genius
At Leisure chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Don't ask me how I came by this story since I NEVA stir outside Pride and Prejudice but Good God is this good. I'm hooked even though I don't have time.

Its such a cute, heartfelt, young and yet deep story. I've never been interested in Lily James and the marauders but you've made me fall in love with them.

I especially like that you've developed every character including Snape. The dialogue is witty, the situations creative. I love love love it.

My first time reading anything other then P&P here and I think I should explore FF more ;)
Rosa chapter 39 . 6/2/2013
Hey, I don't know how long ago u wrote this but if there's any chance u would continue with it please do. I love all the charecters particularly the journey they have come on. I particularly love your description on Sirius, his charecter has become so much more interesting. I love arabella fig asweelll. This is a great fanfic and is really addictive! The only thing I miss is snaps and Lily's friendship, that hasn't been mentioned for a while. I really hope u post a chapter 40! Yours a fan :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 39 . 4/5/2013
Ahhh I love this story and am so disappointed that it's not finished. If you have any bits written even unfinished or just notes or what you planned to happen I would love to know!
It is a great fic. Sometimes let down by bad grammar like tenses and homographs but enjoyable nonetheless. It is very well written and you create a solid world of characters and have great pace. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 34 . 4/3/2013
Wow, this was a seriously epic chapter. I hope you are astoundingly proud of it. You write so much and so well. Wit, humour, feelings, emotions. Dumbledore was perfect and the story James told was utterly heart wrenching. I don't even have the words to describe how impressive I think those scenes were. The ideas you have come up with, the unique version of things and the way you create emotions and feelings so perfectly.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
This is developing amazingly! It is so witty and complex and brilliant. I love your ideas, the language you use, the other characters that you bring in so competently, everything!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Loved this chapter, it was so heartfelt, real, sensitive and mature (not a pun on the theme of what happened post ball! Lol) and I loved the way you created the feelings and image of them sleeping together and watching each other sleep, felt so real and right.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
This chapter made me giggle :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Aw this is so gorgeous and romantic and beautifully written, I love it. Really liked the photograph idea for Arabella figuring things out and the fact that McGonnagal actually comes and checks on them in the common room and stuff, much more real than many fics!
1,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »