Reviews for Pensieve
mkdeal13 chapter 39 . 2/13
Dear god this story is Older than I am!
Sterling Knight chapter 1 . 1/11
Hi! I am in love with reading Harry Potter fanfictions! I also love your name.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/29/2016
I read all of this in 3 days and it was amazing but in some chapters it did go on a bit about other couples and I really wanted James and lily but other than that no complaints. Really worth reading and the moment about James tickling lily was so cuteee
Guest chapter 31 . 10/23/2016
What's with the aurora and shape perspectives?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
Have you read the harry potter series? Because all of Sirius's family were in slytherin and he had no sisters
Guest chapter 39 . 9/16/2016
One of the best - if not THE best - fanfic I have read. The author knows how to make the reader cry and laugh. I enjoyed it very much. And I felt like this got my prequel surrounding the Marauders after all. :-)
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Wierd
Amelia croker chapter 39 . 7/25/2016
Is this the end or is there more
srishtijha12 chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
This is my absolute favourite chapter the writing is just pure love ahhh
Kenny chapter 39 . 2/19/2016
Excellent story! Hang on! When will you upload the rest of the chapters? I believe there are more other chapters, aren't there? Please, chapter 39 doesn't seem to be a good end! Who finally became the Head Boy and Girl? These are the things WE need to know! But this is the most interesting story I've ever read and I think you'll have everything it takes to be almost on the same level as Professor Rowling. However, WE are still expecting some more brilliance from you.
You are truly brilliant and excellent, and your story is an evidence of your brilliance.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/23/2015
What! Finished!
Great book, seriously! :')
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
why are u not updating
jas chapter 39 . 6/13/2015
dude its been 10 years are you dead? is the story finished? whats going on?
Guest chapter 39 . 5/11/2015
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH WINIFRED AND SIRIUS TwT
jas chapter 39 . 3/2/2015
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! lots of love:)
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »