Reviews for Pensieve
srishtijha12 chapter 15 . 5/27
This is my absolute favourite chapter the writing is just pure love ahhh
Kenny chapter 39 . 2/19
Excellent story! Hang on! When will you upload the rest of the chapters? I believe there are more other chapters, aren't there? Please, chapter 39 doesn't seem to be a good end! Who finally became the Head Boy and Girl? These are the things WE need to know! But this is the most interesting story I've ever read and I think you'll have everything it takes to be almost on the same level as Professor Rowling. However, WE are still expecting some more brilliance from you.
You are truly brilliant and excellent, and your story is an evidence of your brilliance.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/23/2015
What! Finished!
Great book, seriously! :')
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
why are u not updating
jas chapter 39 . 6/13/2015
dude its been 10 years are you dead? is the story finished? whats going on?
Guest chapter 39 . 5/11/2015
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH WINIFRED AND SIRIUS TwT
jas chapter 39 . 3/2/2015
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! lots of love:)
Anon chapter 39 . 1/27/2015
WHY IS THERE NO MORE?
jas chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
i love this story i am obbsessed with the marauders and this is exaclty as i have pictured them so thank you so much for giving these to me lots of love and upload soon!1
AurorLight29132 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
this whole stories brilliant i lost it today and spent all day trying to find it since i was only up to chpt 21 literally i'm so picky cause of course fanfictions dont read like real books but your writing is genius
At Leisure chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Don't ask me how I came by this story since I NEVA stir outside Pride and Prejudice but Good God is this good. I'm hooked even though I don't have time.

Its such a cute, heartfelt, young and yet deep story. I've never been interested in Lily James and the marauders but you've made me fall in love with them.

I especially like that you've developed every character including Snape. The dialogue is witty, the situations creative. I love love love it.

My first time reading anything other then P&P here and I think I should explore FF more ;)
Rosa chapter 39 . 6/2/2013
Hey, I don't know how long ago u wrote this but if there's any chance u would continue with it please do. I love all the charecters particularly the journey they have come on. I particularly love your description on Sirius, his charecter has become so much more interesting. I love arabella fig asweelll. This is a great fanfic and is really addictive! The only thing I miss is snaps and Lily's friendship, that hasn't been mentioned for a while. I really hope u post a chapter 40! Yours a fan :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 39 . 4/5/2013
Ahhh I love this story and am so disappointed that it's not finished. If you have any bits written even unfinished or just notes or what you planned to happen I would love to know!
It is a great fic. Sometimes let down by bad grammar like tenses and homographs but enjoyable nonetheless. It is very well written and you create a solid world of characters and have great pace. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 34 . 4/3/2013
Wow, this was a seriously epic chapter. I hope you are astoundingly proud of it. You write so much and so well. Wit, humour, feelings, emotions. Dumbledore was perfect and the story James told was utterly heart wrenching. I don't even have the words to describe how impressive I think those scenes were. The ideas you have come up with, the unique version of things and the way you create emotions and feelings so perfectly.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
This is developing amazingly! It is so witty and complex and brilliant. I love your ideas, the language you use, the other characters that you bring in so competently, everything!
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »