Reviews for Pensieve
Laura chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
Wow... I really hope this Snape/Lily thing ends soon. I think it's making me sick-

Besides for that, this story is great. I don't know why I never read it sooner.
Laura chapter 10 . 8/16/2005

Besides for that, this story is great. I don't know why I never read it sooner.
Akt5us chapter 39 . 8/8/2005
i luved it and cant wait for more
lexygirl0 chapter 39 . 8/6/2005
love it please continue
MentalisFun chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Bloody good story! Luved it. Is it finished? I for sure hope not. Please please finish it! Update soon.
bubblekid chapter 39 . 7/27/2005
I really hope you continue this fic! Please! It's so incredible!
Anna chapter 38 . 7/24/2005
Why did you take away all the songs and comments at the ends of the chapters? The lyrics always really summerized the chapter well, and your updates were funny and interesting.
lilmissmolly chapter 34 . 7/21/2005
I loved this chapter, the James part made me cry. I really liked it, and I'll go finish reading now, bye :)
tweety08 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
when will you update? i'll never cease to truely love this story!
Graceful Lily chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I love the this. I'd come across it ages ago, and then somehow lost it. I'm really glad I found it, as it truely is better than the L/J hating stuff that's currently going around.
isaella chapter 39 . 7/13/2005
I would just like to congratulate you on such a wonderful story. Your unique style of writing, and quick witty and funny remarks were great and added depth and intrigue into the storyline... How can i compete? lol You obviously put a lot of time and effort into producing such an incredible fanfiction, its one of the best i have come across as a fan of harry potter.

I was wondering if the rating was going to come into affect soon... i just assumed that it being a T there would be a bit more of the adult themes... but i just checked the whole rating thing and i was wrong! lol my bad. Could you possibly do a 'blue version' later on. i just feel that being such an complex story, it would be great to have a more precise view of what those teenage characters were feeling and wanting and showing through your fantastic writing!

congrats again and i look forward to an update!

isaella
J. Anderson chapter 15 . 7/11/2005
Wow, amazing!

The part I love the most is when James is describing his life as a broken reflection, and Lily being the one helping him put it all back together again. You're style is so unique and the language you use seems very effortlessly eloquent. I thought that the sudden change of POV in this chapter would be too jarring, but you made it work. I like how you manage to lay bare James and Lily's emotions in all of their complexity for so many of us to relate to. This is just awesome, I can't say anything less!

...Um, except that maybe you should watch your typos... I've spotted some in each chapter. And I suggest putting in dividers between scenes, but I don't know how much that matters now, seeing as you've already finished this story. But you know, you have all the makings of a great writer, so who can complain that much anyway?

-J
Anna chapter 39 . 7/9/2005
Please don't tell me you've given up on this story. Please update. please...
Secret Lily chapter 25 . 7/7/2005
“Good to know once they’re run out for being the roots of all evil they’ll have a future in erotic fiction.” Peter muttered, eyeing the Slytherin unappreciatively.

Loved that bit, as well as the Kittens comment from Arabella. That was great.
Secret Lily chapter 17 . 7/1/2005
I've been reading your story since last night (with a little sleep in between) and it's truly brilliant. I stopped just to say that so far this is your best and strongest chapter. It was amazing. You expressed something we all know (Sirius luring Snape to Remus as a werewolf) into something that could have originally been your own. I loved it. I also liked how James tried protecting Lily, even if she didn't cooperate well. Snape is sometimes likeable and sometimes detestable in this fic, just as he is in the book. Your portrayal of everyone is very on the dot. Amazing job. I'm off to read more.
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »