Reviews for Pensieve
Secret Lily chapter 25 . 7/7/2005
“Good to know once they’re run out for being the roots of all evil they’ll have a future in erotic fiction.” Peter muttered, eyeing the Slytherin unappreciatively.

Loved that bit, as well as the Kittens comment from Arabella. That was great.
Secret Lily chapter 17 . 7/1/2005
I've been reading your story since last night (with a little sleep in between) and it's truly brilliant. I stopped just to say that so far this is your best and strongest chapter. It was amazing. You expressed something we all know (Sirius luring Snape to Remus as a werewolf) into something that could have originally been your own. I loved it. I also liked how James tried protecting Lily, even if she didn't cooperate well. Snape is sometimes likeable and sometimes detestable in this fic, just as he is in the book. Your portrayal of everyone is very on the dot. Amazing job. I'm off to read more.
Lian chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Quite good so far! Your story was recommended by many of my friends and i'm glad i took their advice to read it!
silvertiger12 chapter 39 . 6/19/2005
Omgd... I can't believe the story's over... It's kinda sad, because Pensieve was an awsome story!

Please write another story soon!
swizzlestiz chapter 39 . 6/13/2005
Wow, honestly that's all i really have to say on this story. I mean, the ending, That is the biggest cliffy ever! (is that even the ending? I hope not!) gr! i'll die if there isn't anymore! ok...well it's an amazing story!
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
awesome.
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 39 . 6/9/2005
I love your story!
PotterChick958 chapter 39 . 6/8/2005
wow. wut a wonderful story. i liked the agreement that lily and james came to at the end. this was a wonderful story. a book in itself. id love to keep reading to see what will happen to your characters. keep on writing!
PotterChick958 chapter 34 . 6/7/2005
wow. i didnt know that james had such a troubled history. his story broke my heart, as it must have done to lily's. how could he even TRY to keep that inside himself? he is so fortunate to have lily, his love that will do n e thing for him. but wow. these death eaters are such bloody bastards to do that to a 12 year old! one who is so innocent, pure, and sweet. HOW COULD THEY?
PotterChick958 chapter 31 . 6/6/2005
i loved the milestones at the end. that was such a nice way to end the chapter, after lily and james reached another milestone w/each other. but i cannot believe that severus and aurora kissed! its so forbidden, yet so right between the two! i liked how you did the flashbacks between the scenes, in their respective perspectives.
PotterChick958 chapter 28 . 6/5/2005
wow. cassidy's secret...who woulda thought? that totally caught me off guard. but poor lily and james. the have to b apart like this for the 1st time! aw! well, they will owl each other, and visit each other, and see each other at sirius's b-day bash!
PotterChick958 chapter 27 . 6/5/2005
omg, that "prank" that tudor and lestrange planned was horrible, and totally below the belt. i didnt think a slytherin could even DO that. thats just horrible. but im glad severus put an end to it.
PotterChick958 chapter 26 . 6/5/2005
now, what is this secret btwn james and cassidy? it certainly has lily on edge...so im kinda worried. but yes, james IS proally the most clever student hogwarts has ever seen! lily is so lucky!
PotterChick958 chapter 25 . 6/5/2005
hahaha james rode through the halls! hahaha i would love to do that! and the names for the bear...such foreshadowing! wut a wonderful valentines day. im glad that the fact that remus is a werewolf is finally out in the open between him and arabella.
kita chapter 39 . 5/29/2005