Reviews for Pensieve
Lamina Court chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
OMG! I was laughing my ass off! That was so great! The whole laughing hysterically thing - I've done it soo often!

And laughing while being beaten? My friends has told me umpteenth stories about being strangled or drowned in the tub (sounds bad, but it wasn't horrible) by her brother when they'd have their duels, and she laughed the whole time, which only mad him angrier... Oh that story sent me into hysterics...

Anywho! It was a great story - and I loved his little 'request' of her! So cute! Awww! She should have let him! I wonder what Sirius would have done if they watched them fight, James overtake the pummeling Lily, then him lean over and kiss her. And Arabella? Great. Just great.

Well, I'm done this enormously long review!

-Lamina Court
OriginalProxy chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
More! More! I dub this story giggle-worthy! I love it.
OriginalProxy chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
""I swear Peter, remind me NEVER to trust you with a secret." Sirius sighed"

That is *quite* an amusing line there! You rock the house, Casba, and other 80s terminology!
Helen chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
i've just read Penseive and i think it's brilliant! well done for creating an excellent story and letting us HP nuts read it!

i've been trying to write a few fics myself but i have trouble coming up with decent plots. as the only element missing in JK Rowling's brilliant novels is Romance, i try to weave it in as much as i can, even if i don't mean to...

i just wanted to say that i think your story is great and i'm going to read The Hogwarts Hellions as soon as i can.

Keep up the good work, i love reading original stuff

feel free to email me if you can, i love discussing where these books are going and sharing writing tips!

great read, thanks for the insight on the lives of Harry's Parents

Helen (Melbourne, Australia)
Zetta chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
lol!

I loved James's "and let me kiss you" bit. :o) Too funny! Made all the more so by her (predictable, but) VERY appropriate (and humorous!) response!

lol!

I think Remus has figured things out though, and I'm thinking that Sirius and Arabella would be a kinda cute couple when they figure out that Lily and James are so gonna get together (one day... I hope...)

:o) Can't wait for the next chap.!
jemima chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
WOW, you just keep getting better and better at this! I am dazzled and amazed at every chapter, especially how you manage to update so much so quickly. Ruddy fantastic job! My only critique would be is that Lily spells her last name with an 'a'- Evans. Keep up the good work and post soon!
Quack Quack 88 chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Awesome! I'm happy James got caught. I don't really want them to get together too soon, especially when you expertly come up with reasons for them to despise each other. Update soon. I love it!
YouDontKnowWhoIAm chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Very good. I'm liking this story more and more every chapter. I think i'm going to put this on my faverite list. please continue.
wrappedupinbooks chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
James has gone mad! NNNNOOOO! hehe i'm sugar high! oops. Its cowl story~!
Say My Name chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
OMG! This was the best chapter YET! I LOVED the argument and can't wait for more, and, in response to your e-mail, au contraire, ma chere! Why would you thank me when it should be your fans doing the thanking? I am thanking you for having such talent...heck I'm thanking you because you were born! I can't believe this story has so few reviews, atleast a 100 would do for 4 chapters as good as these, plus a very accurate story! You are also the fastest updater I've ever seen and I beg of you to continue updating even faster, or I'll stalk you till theend of your days.

Toodles~

SMN
Lamina Court chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Muahahaha...

This is a fun story! To me favourites it goes! :)

Good job!

-Lamina Court
Zetta chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Oh, awesome! :o)

Great chapter, totally cool! I can't wait to see what happens next! :o) hehehehe...

"Oh, she's fucking with the WRONG Marauder." was the line! hehehe... and I loved the last line, too! "I guess that answers your question, eh?" hehehe

Can't wait for more!
ElemantalAngel chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Great! can't wait for next chapter1
jemima chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
WOW this is a GREAT story. I totally love it! You have to keep updating and updating soon! It's different than all the other cliches and I love how you've developed each character. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Twisted Rose chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
That was awesome. You gotta continue. I don't know any reasons why you shouldn't.

('-')Twisted Rose