Reviews for Pensieve
Quack Quack 88 chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
I like it. I love how James is so confused, just like most everyone else on the planet. Keep writing.
Say My Name chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
Wow! It's been a while since I've come across an accurate L/J fic!

I worship you from now own..my saviour from sheer boredom! It's so completely captivating...Lily's attitude towards all this is interesting and James' paranoya is real cute.

BTW, I adored the last line about invisibility cloaks and Lily...don't mean for you to think I have a dirty mind..but was the sentence meant for sneaking outside and just hangingout or gettin' down an' dirrrty! It's too early though, but can't wait anyway...

UDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Zetta chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
Oh, poor James! I have a feeling things aren't going to go quite perfectly for him... hehehe... Muggle studies assignments... hehehehe... :O)

Looking forward to more!
Scarletteyes chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
cool so far.. i liked the l/j banter- very cute!
Azure chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
This was wonderful. I loved how James was getting a little worried with his possible competition. I also liked how you balanced out the description with the dialogue; there's not too much of each.

Please continue writing! I'd hate to see this fic abandoned.
YouDontKnowWhoIAm chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I like this. It's really good. please write more.
Quack Quack 88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I really like it. You've got something good here. I can't wait to see how it develops. Keep it up.
Zetta chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Oooh, great chapter! :o) Well-written and everything! Looking forward to reading more of this, and soon I hope!
Andie chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Please continue this. :)
moccalover chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Wow!

I really like it!

It has a really good start, it gives enough information about what is going to happen, but hides enough to leave us the readers wanting more.

I will read the second chapter and all- but please tell me if it's going to be a James/Lily/Sirius thing- and if James and Sirius are going to fight over her, because i don't like it when Lily is why they fight.

Keep up!

Iris
FelSong chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
pls continue and update as soon as possible
duckmiso chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Hey! That's really good! I was wondering if you could e-mail me when you update. My e-mail is . Thankz! Duckmiso.;)
1,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115