Reviews for Pensieve
YouDontKnowWhoIAm chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Very good. I'm liking this story more and more every chapter. I think i'm going to put this on my faverite list. please continue.
wrappedupinbooks chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
James has gone mad! NNNNOOOO! hehe i'm sugar high! oops. Its cowl story~!
Say My Name chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
OMG! This was the best chapter YET! I LOVED the argument and can't wait for more, and, in response to your e-mail, au contraire, ma chere! Why would you thank me when it should be your fans doing the thanking? I am thanking you for having such talent...heck I'm thanking you because you were born! I can't believe this story has so few reviews, atleast a 100 would do for 4 chapters as good as these, plus a very accurate story! You are also the fastest updater I've ever seen and I beg of you to continue updating even faster, or I'll stalk you till theend of your days.

Lamina Court chapter 4 . 12/12/2002

This is a fun story! To me favourites it goes! :)

Good job!

-Lamina Court
Zetta chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Oh, awesome! :o)

Great chapter, totally cool! I can't wait to see what happens next! :o) hehehehe...

"Oh, she's fucking with the WRONG Marauder." was the line! hehehe... and I loved the last line, too! "I guess that answers your question, eh?" hehehe

Can't wait for more!
ElemantalAngel chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Great! can't wait for next chapter1
jemima chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
WOW this is a GREAT story. I totally love it! You have to keep updating and updating soon! It's different than all the other cliches and I love how you've developed each character. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Twisted Rose chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
That was awesome. You gotta continue. I don't know any reasons why you shouldn't.

('-')Twisted Rose
Quack Quack 88 chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
I like it. I love how James is so confused, just like most everyone else on the planet. Keep writing.
Say My Name chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
Wow! It's been a while since I've come across an accurate L/J fic!

I worship you from now saviour from sheer boredom! It's so completely captivating...Lily's attitude towards all this is interesting and James' paranoya is real cute.

BTW, I adored the last line about invisibility cloaks and Lily...don't mean for you to think I have a dirty mind..but was the sentence meant for sneaking outside and just hangingout or gettin' down an' dirrrty! It's too early though, but can't wait anyway...

Zetta chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
Oh, poor James! I have a feeling things aren't going to go quite perfectly for him... hehehe... Muggle studies assignments... hehehehe... :O)

Looking forward to more!
Scarletteyes chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
cool so far.. i liked the l/j banter- very cute!
Azure chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
This was wonderful. I loved how James was getting a little worried with his possible competition. I also liked how you balanced out the description with the dialogue; there's not too much of each.

Please continue writing! I'd hate to see this fic abandoned.
YouDontKnowWhoIAm chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I like this. It's really good. please write more.
Quack Quack 88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I really like it. You've got something good here. I can't wait to see how it develops. Keep it up.
1,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 Next »