Reviews for Pensieve
Zetta chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
Oh, poor James! I have a feeling things aren't going to go quite perfectly for him... hehehe... Muggle studies assignments... hehehehe... :O)

Looking forward to more!
Scarletteyes chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
cool so far.. i liked the l/j banter- very cute!
Azure chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
This was wonderful. I loved how James was getting a little worried with his possible competition. I also liked how you balanced out the description with the dialogue; there's not too much of each.

Please continue writing! I'd hate to see this fic abandoned.
YouDontKnowWhoIAm chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I like this. It's really good. please write more.
Quack Quack 88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I really like it. You've got something good here. I can't wait to see how it develops. Keep it up.
Zetta chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Oooh, great chapter! :o) Well-written and everything! Looking forward to reading more of this, and soon I hope!
Andie chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Please continue this. :)
moccalover chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Wow!

I really like it!

It has a really good start, it gives enough information about what is going to happen, but hides enough to leave us the readers wanting more.

I will read the second chapter and all- but please tell me if it's going to be a James/Lily/Sirius thing- and if James and Sirius are going to fight over her, because i don't like it when Lily is why they fight.

Keep up!

Iris
FelSong chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
pls continue and update as soon as possible
duckmiso chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Hey! That's really good! I was wondering if you could e-mail me when you update. My e-mail is . Thankz! Duckmiso.;)
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115