Reviews for Pensieve
At Leisure chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Don't ask me how I came by this story since I NEVA stir outside Pride and Prejudice but Good God is this good. I'm hooked even though I don't have time.

Its such a cute, heartfelt, young and yet deep story. I've never been interested in Lily James and the marauders but you've made me fall in love with them.

I especially like that you've developed every character including Snape. The dialogue is witty, the situations creative. I love love love it.

My first time reading anything other then P&P here and I think I should explore FF more ;)
Rosa chapter 39 . 6/2/2013
Hey, I don't know how long ago u wrote this but if there's any chance u would continue with it please do. I love all the charecters particularly the journey they have come on. I particularly love your description on Sirius, his charecter has become so much more interesting. I love arabella fig asweelll. This is a great fanfic and is really addictive! The only thing I miss is snaps and Lily's friendship, that hasn't been mentioned for a while. I really hope u post a chapter 40! Yours a fan :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 39 . 4/5/2013
Ahhh I love this story and am so disappointed that it's not finished. If you have any bits written even unfinished or just notes or what you planned to happen I would love to know!
It is a great fic. Sometimes let down by bad grammar like tenses and homographs but enjoyable nonetheless. It is very well written and you create a solid world of characters and have great pace. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 34 . 4/3/2013
Wow, this was a seriously epic chapter. I hope you are astoundingly proud of it. You write so much and so well. Wit, humour, feelings, emotions. Dumbledore was perfect and the story James told was utterly heart wrenching. I don't even have the words to describe how impressive I think those scenes were. The ideas you have come up with, the unique version of things and the way you create emotions and feelings so perfectly.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
This is developing amazingly! It is so witty and complex and brilliant. I love your ideas, the language you use, the other characters that you bring in so competently, everything!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Loved this chapter, it was so heartfelt, real, sensitive and mature (not a pun on the theme of what happened post ball! Lol) and I loved the way you created the feelings and image of them sleeping together and watching each other sleep, felt so real and right.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
This chapter made me giggle :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Aw this is so gorgeous and romantic and beautifully written, I love it. Really liked the photograph idea for Arabella figuring things out and the fact that McGonnagal actually comes and checks on them in the common room and stuff, much more real than many fics!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
The voices and characters you have created for everyone are brilliant. ESP James and Snape. Loved the moments in the attic and the talk, amazing. And the funny snape friendship!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Really love your take on everyone and especially the snape Convo and James one in this chapter
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ooh great start. This feels refreshing and different and I don't mind a bit of non cannon when it's good! Looking forward to this!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
The end of chapter nine (the letter) was marvelous(:
Guest chapter 37 . 1/24/2013
Why the sas motto he who dares wins did u do that for a ressone or a acident
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Wtf witge romen mythology i like it to but wtf with remus's brother good storry tho
ksrules43 chapter 39 . 6/24/2012
Is it seriously over! I realize that it's Ben about 8 years since you've updated but still! That isn't the ending of a story, more like just the ending of a chapter! It's a good story and you're after writer but seriously!
1,730 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »