Reviews for Pensieve
pigckle8 chapter 39 . 3/2/2010
Omg I am completely in live with this story! I really hope you finish it up soon! [
pigckle8 chapter 37 . 3/1/2010
HAHAHHA OMG I LAUGHED OUT LOUD LIKE CRAZY AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! i love the teasing among the 6th years, and i find it amusingly humorous that mcgonagall took part of beating james! [: on to read the next awesome chapters [:
the emerald dragonfly chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
love this:D
zooeypotter chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Ah, I nearly groaned when I read that well-placed line from Sirius about never trusting Peter with a secret again! Dramatic irony, much? Ha ha. (I liked how you did it; it was just obvious enough to make me noticed, but subtle enough to not make me grumble about 'yes, yes, we get it'.)

Anyway, I really like this fic. I know this is quite a while after this was written, but I thought I'd let you know anyway. I actually enjoy pre-Ootp J/L fics a lot, because they tend not to rely so much on the "POTTER! I HATE YOU!" broken record.

Well done! Can't wait to read the rest :)

-Zooey
softasthunder chapter 39 . 11/29/2009
oh i really do hope you keep writing.
btgrs chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
i loved the chapter.

especially the part when he sees her as beautiful in her insecurity and vulnerability.

great job
Lacy-Jane chapter 16 . 9/14/2009
Very sweet chapter, I loved it!
WishingHeart chapter 39 . 8/12/2009
I really love this!
nightlight's fire chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
'Why don't you jump up your own arse and join your thoroughly embedded head?' Hehe. That is just a classic.
marinewife08 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow. I just found this story and i'm so excited to read it! It was such a CUTE first chapter! I can't wait to read more. :)
JxL chapter 39 . 1/23/2009
WO! YOU ROCK! I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT'S SO GOOD! I READ THE FIRST CHAPTER AND WAS LIKE I'M SO GOING TO READ 39 CHAPTERS IN A WEEK OR I AM GOING TO BE THINKING ABOUT IT FOR LIKE EVER!

love your story! KEEP ON WRITING!
dancingdarker chapter 34 . 1/15/2009
that was the most moving touching piece of writing i have ever read. i cried. i never cry from stories. you have a true talent.
mebmarker chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I come back to look at this story all the time. It's probably my favorite on this entire site. And yet I look at the review count, and you don't have nearly as many as you should, even though you have a lot. Not that you'd notice since you don't seem to be on the site any more. Guess that happens when you get to the real world, huh? It's a shame more people don't read the really good stuff, like yours.
i'm sad chapter 39 . 10/14/2008
please update :(

i check back every day

i get sad knowing these good stories will never get finished
123iluvzac chapter 39 . 10/9/2008