Reviews for The Long Road to Damascus
Anna chapter 6 . 7/12/2001
Hoorah! I've been waiting for this for ages! I shall now sit here and wait for part 7, (but hopefully not for ages.)
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 7/11/2001
That was wonderful. Your writting is so vivid. Keep it up.
sola beli chapter 6 . 7/11/2001
I luv it! Keep writing, I can't wait for chapter 7! )
Beruna Ford chapter 6 . 7/9/2001
This was the first HP fanfic I ever read. It was so powerful it made me want to read more and now I'm a total addict. It's wonderful that you are adding more chapters. I hope chapter 7 comes soon.
Sam chapter 2 . 7/9/2001
very good so far... I'm going to read the rest later, as I am running massively late!

Sam
Jabroniette chapter 6 . 7/8/2001
This story is so great! You have a way, Morrighan, of making every character interesting and complex in their own ways. The Toronto part was very interesting, and so was Echo's situation. (I got a little shock when I found out her sister was Narcissa Malfoy - she is *that* Narcissa, right?) But the best part of all, of course, was the one with Snape. I especially liked the flashback to where he gets his wand - the last line is just great. Anyway, I enjoyed all these separate little stories, and I am anxiously waiting to find out wht happens to everyone in the later chapters! Nice work!
Jabroniette chapter 5 . 7/8/2001
Very well done. Again. Nice character development in this story, BTW. Off to read the next part!
tragically hip chapter 6 . 7/5/2001
I really like the way that you describe events in this story, great use of detail, such as the Weaslys visit and Billys appearence... also there is a nice contrast between the darker moments and the lighter ones, not that unremitant doom is bad either... anyway, I am intrigued.
CLS chapter 6 . 7/5/2001
Only a writer of your skill could serve up such a tasty six-course meal of characterizations in Chapters 5 and 6. Bravo! Billy is the succulent appetizer, of course, (I love him even more than before), followed by a pungent soup (hot and sour) of Death Eaters, then a solid first course of the delightful Arabella. The Toronto sketch gave me a lot to chew on, so I’d call that a breadbasket of interesting flavors and tastes. A light Echo sorbet to cleanse the palate…not too sweet, but with a hint of bitterness. Finally, a heavy course of cooked Snape, a bit on the rare side…almost raw. After that, who needs dessert? I sit back in my chair, stuffed and content, knowing that I’ll be hungry for Chapter 7 soon.
ReGina chapter 6 . 7/4/2001
Again, your story is excellent and one can not detect the absense of betareading. Ellis Bell is perhaps taken from Emily Brontë's pseudonym? The best part of the Nocturnes was the Death-eaters' gettogether, portrays their youth and the difference in their attitude. And this Israeli thing you got going, it seems like it is mounting into something very, very interesting. I thirst for more...
Amanita Lestrange chapter 6 . 7/4/2001
Fascinating! I love all the background you've invented for Snape. I'm glad there's going to be more.
Amanita Lestrange chapter 5 . 7/4/2001
More Road! Yes! I like the way you worked in names from the canon. You've made Arabella most interesting, I can't wait to learn more about her.
Borgin chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
This is nicely written, and I'm going to keep on going.
Cheloya chapter 6 . 7/4/2001
Hmm. Well, I'm not quite sure I read the last two chapters well enough, I'm rather confused. But that happens a lot, so it's probably just me. Well done though...can we have a bit more on the end of chapter four next time perhaps?
Blackletter chapter 6 . 7/2/2001
Wonderful! I've been waiting oh so long and not so patiently for these chapters. I was so very happy to see it posted I abandoned my Greek homework entirely to read this. Beautiful writing just as I've come to exspect (though I did notice the occational typo or two due to lack of beta-er) and the whole structure of the story is very pleasent to read. You are without a doubt, listed among the writers I admire most.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »