Reviews for The Long Road to Damascus
n snape chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
YOU GO ON WITH THIS!

OOOOOH... I thougth you had left it... But no, I am soooo happy! Your story is really powerful! I love it!

Please, more!
Draccerigs chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
Heh, I have just read all nine chapters in one sitting, and I can barely see the screen anymore, just like you predicted. Fantastic story, I like how all the details seem to tie up in each chapter. Road to Damascus is the most common Snape fic recommended to me, and now I see why. I have one particular scene engraved in my mind- that girl in Fate alley with a dead cat in doll's clothes. Very disturbing, very powerful.

Keep writing!
Blackletter chapter 9 . 11/16/2002
My computer dies for a week, and when I replaced it, what treasures awaited! Finding a new chapter was a wonderful surprise. (Though now I'm feeling increasing guilt about my own long-neglected fic.)
Ariana Deralte chapter 9 . 11/15/2002
I can't even remember how long I've been waiting for this new chapter:) And then when I went to read it, went down and schnoogle didn't have the new chapter, so i've been going insane (I even dreamt about this story last night...something about Snape and Arabella talking).

Despite what you say, the first major appearance of Moody in this fic went well. I liked knowing something about Snape's family finally and a little about Arabella's as well. I can't wait to see what's happening with Snape...and perhaps Rosier? (am hoping that's the old friend he meets up with).

I reread this story again before reading this chapter, and I have to say that I just love the way you write. You infuse so much realistic emotion into everything. Another new chapter soon please? Cheers:)
Badhbh Catha chapter 9 . 11/11/2002
Oh, the happiness of an update! And after so long too...

Looks like I'll have to be rereading all the rest of the chapters as well, if I hope to understand anything.

Thanks for continuing this story.
madwoman chapter 9 . 11/10/2002
An Update! An Update! I've been waiting so long for one, the chapters fine and the plot thickens ... Why did Snapes mother leave them? After about 10 months of waiting you still have me hooked. Its a great story, don't drop it! Please?
Anna Mette chapter 9 . 11/10/2002
Thank you so much for continuing your story. A wonderfull surprise a grey November day. I like your style very much, and hope you will go on, and complete the story - but it dont have to be too soon! Your persons are convincing, and the story-line realy good. - And I still have my questions! I hope, the story will answer them!
caius julius not logged in chapter 9 . 11/10/2002
I for on DO remember you posting the first chapter and I have been patiently waiting ever since. Obviously, my prayers have been heard, and rest asured: I like this chapter. At least in my opinion, everyone seems in character. Especially Alastor. Now let's just hope the next chapter won't take quite as long to get posted as this one, ok? ;-)
Raven Dancer chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
Oh yes, Morrighan, I read your first chapter long ago and have kept you on my Author Alert list waiting patiently for more. Excellent chapter, I enjoyed your take on Moody. Not a trusting man, is he? And a meek Albus is interesting, too. He trusts Severus but he can't prove that Snape is trustworthy. I'm very glad that Arabella's network confirms all Severus' facts. Looking forward to your next chapter whenever you have it ready!
CLS chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
You’re back again! Hooray! (Actually, I must apologize for not reviewing IFT02 – enjoyed it but was too lazy to review. Shame on me.)

Anyways, it’s great to see more of LRtD, too! The confrontation over the letter is a great way to give us some Snape family history – at least a start on it. I’d love to know more. Moody seems to dominate and Dumbledore seems somewhat diminished in that scene, not the powerful wizard that I’d imagine him to be, especially before the fall of Voldemort. I suspect there’s some history there that I don’t understand. You draw the tension between the three of them well, so I shall look forward to seeing how it plays out.

Looking forward to seeing poor, poor Echo in the next bit. I have rather a soft spot for her, so I hope she doesn’t come to a bad end.

Good luck with the next chapter! Waiting patiently,

~ CLS
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
Interesting. Continue please.
Lyansidde chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
Praise the Lord! I thought I would die of old age before this story continued. And, at my age that is a distinct possibility. Just teasing, I am really delighted to see more of this, it is one of my absolute favorites.

Albus is a trusting soul isn't he? However, apparently with good reason.
Salazar101 chapter 8 . 10/21/2002
I really do love this fic, I first read it on another site. But, it seems you havn't updated in awhile. I will keep watching this story, and I hope you put up chapter nine! SEE YA

-Deity
alia chapter 8 . 10/15/2002
Yes, please don't stop writing. I'm enjoying this immensly!
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »