Reviews for The Long Road to Damascus
Auxphono chapter 8 . 10/9/2002
A friend of mine pointed out this fic as one that I 'simply *must* read' -and i'm very glad I did. It's a real shame that it hasn't been updated in quite a while, your plot is really well developed and I enjoy the style. I find that all the small details, and the careful nameing of characters truely adds depth to the fic. I hope you will eventually continue to write this fic - as I can't bear to see such a plot go to waste!
Tyde chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Oh, I like this! You really get into the research part of things! It's so refreshing to find a story that not only is entertaining and intriguing it also has little hidden meanings and messages in the names and words.
Xenoglossy chapter 8 . 8/28/2002
I am... so... very distressed seeing as according to the FF.N dates this fanfic hasn't been updated since January... I think I'm going to go kill myself now... Just kidding, seriously, but this is absolutely AMAZING. Hands down the best HP angst fic I've ever read. And I say that with actual sincerity... not that fake kind of sincerity in which I'm just trying to make you feel better about yourself. It's not only well written, but very realistic, and doesn't get too caught up in romantic situations (as almost ALL fanfics do... even mine sometimes). Amazing, amazing, AMAZING. I doubt this is really going to change your mind to write more, but hey, you never know... your truly, Jenn Sparky Young aka Izzy Girl
Beidy chapter 8 . 8/7/2002
I read it! ;) And I think it's great and original and very neatly thought out.
Amanda chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
I'm greatly enjoying your fic, and your attention to detail. I do hope you continue writing- the only hope I have for the story is that you'll be bringing all of the side plots together into a devistating whole and reveal what effect the actions have on dear old Snape...
Koneko4 chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
This would have to be one of the most incredible fanfictions that I have ever read! It's very incharacter (something that can be quite rare), has an engaging plot, and pulls you along making you want more and more as only the best stories can do.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2002
Pleeeeeaaasssseeee continue soon! I especially can't wait to see more of Echo! And Snape! I love your story!
Didodikali chapter 8 . 7/21/2002
Your Death Eater society is very believable and scary. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Badhbh Catha chapter 8 . 6/24/2002
The world will be .07 percent more beautiful a place when you post the next chapter of this most enthralling of stories.
madwoman1 chapter 7 . 6/7/2002
damn fido ... I have just read your wonderful story AGAIN but fido won't let me review it on chapter 8! When you read something again you pick up things, for instance - Severus curly hair. I suppose he puts all that grease in it out of habit and curly hair wouldn't make Severus seem so staunch and menacing. Anyway, there is something about the way you write that I cannot explain. The way you capture Severus's emotions and character is astounding. Since I like sadistic, brutal fics some of the images that you produce really stick in my head. The welsh school massacre was ...woah ...

And you don't make out the Severus is hadsome and charming.

Some fic writers have got in their heads that he is so VERY handsome, when he isn't.

Besides someone doesn't have to be good looking to be attractive.

Its in the eyes ...
Logical Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Awesome! This is really great! I can't wait to read more! Very very very very VERY great!
CherriCola chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
This is great story so far! i hope you keep it up!
Cerridwen chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
I absolutely adore your fic! Please post more ASAP!
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »