Reviews for The Long Road to Damascus
Anna Mette chapter 8 . 5/30/2002
Dear Megahan!

I've just found your wonderfull story. I admire your writing style and your grap of the persons. Most of all, I liked chapter 4. The way you showed Snape to be BOTH capabel of awfull violence and human, was great.

And Dumbeldore was right 'in the eye', too.

To many Snape-fics portraits him either as just petty and evil, or a poor misunderstod, but good man. But you let him keep his double nature - with stronge negative traits, but with a longing to be better.

I also liked Arabella - but I dont know if I care for your Rosier.

I am looking foreward to hear more about Snapes struggles. How did he end up as teacher at Hogwarts? How did Dumbledore come to trust him?

- And why on earth have you given him curly hair and made him jewish? Is there a reason for that?

Please continue the story... please, please...

Anna Mette from Denmark
Anna Mette chapter 8 . 5/30/2002
Dear Megahan!

And Dumbeldore was right 'in the eye', too.

I also liked Arabella - but I dont know if I care for your Rosier.

Please continue the story... please, please...

Anna Mette from Denmark
Velas chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
Will you go on with the story? It's really worth it.
Arun chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Good story, read it on 5/26. Makes Snape an actual #-d character
nat chapter 8 . 5/24/2002
this is really really excellent. i'm so disappointed to see from the reviews that no new chapter since january. do you think you will finish? are you close to the end? do you post answers to the reviews here?

best - most detailed, believable - account of snape's change of heart i've seen. i'm especially glad it wasn't all down to lily but included genuine remorse about all his killings. echo was a great idea (nice double-whammy on the name). i like billy too, and rosier and arabella. thanks
aelis chapter 8 . 5/5/2002
This is an excellent story. I've still to find something with as well thought of and as eye catching a title as The Long Road to Damascus and this chapter is great! Now for the yada-yada...Oookay. I've been following this story since...erm, I think it was at the same time I was following the story I was right by Earthwalk. Now that was ages ago! Please update, pleeeease! I want to know if Severus and Echo would form a relationship other than a working one. Please continue.
Rosandra May chapter 8 . 4/22/2002
If it makes you happy, I'm going to read it. _ (I read offline). But I'm pretty sure it's gonna be good. lol!
maria chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
WowohWowohWow! _ I love this story! You have done such an incredible job! I just got finished reading 'the art of war' and I looked down at the notes and realized that there weren't anymore chapters. Will there be more soon? I've gotta know, I need a fix, I'm so completely hooked to this fic! I hope the next chapter gets up soon. Lovelovelove your story, keep up the awesome work! By the way, I agree, Rosier's a cuttie pattotie _
Fyrie chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
Blimey. I just came across this story by chance, when I was having a roam around and I have to say I'm hooked now! I've never actually read a fic that looks with so much focuys on the inner-workings of the Death Eaters (Mind you, thats cos I hardly have time to do any of the above, anyway, but thats invalid...)

Ack. Rambling...must stop now. Have to say, though, I loved the scene with Arthur Weasley at the buzzer of Figg's front door :) That really made me grin.

Can't wait to see more!
Irene chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
Finish the fucking story! Sorry, just cant wait for the next chapters...:)

I love what youve done to our dear he didnt turn good right away. That he must fight his dark desires. It makes the whole story much more "true".

Keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 8 . 3/18/2002
Three reasons why you should keep writing:-

1. This is the only review I have posted..ever..I've been silent..until now

2. This is the only fic which I have continued to follow since the first chapter was written.

3. This is the only fic which stands out by itself as a piece of exceptionally high quality of characterisation and thought.

Take as much time as you like, just promise you'll keep going.
Pendragon chapter 8 . 3/17/2002
I like. :) PLEASE KEEP GOING!
Jen chapter 8 . 2/28/2002
*clears throat* *starts sobbing* I love this story so much! The writing is wonderful, rather knocked my back when I first read it. It's gotta be one of the best Snapefics, no best HP fics on here. The story you weave is so very touching and realistic. Your pacing is excellent, letting the story unfold at just the right pace, neither too fast nor too slow. And your charcterisation of Snape is dead on, just as I'd imagine he'd be all those years ago. Please update soon! And hey, I'm the 200th reviewer for this fic. Don't the broken pleas of the 200th reviewer have some sort of special power? :)
ala chapter 8 . 2/15/2002
I read this story a while ago and really liked it when is the next chapter coming? :-)
Quietus chapter 8 . 2/5/2002
I loved it! A very, very interesting story. Excellent characterizations, especially on Snape's part. Keep up the great work, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. _
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »