Reviews for The Barista
Sue Clover chapter 48 . 5/7
Honestly Daniel, all you have to do is say, "I don't want you to take the job at the CIA because I want to offer you a job with me instead." That simple, Daniel. That simple.
The suspense is killing me.
Sue Clover chapter 47 . 5/7
I can't believe it's almost done. She's going to finally find out about everything and accept and then you're going to hit us with the feels bomb. And maybe not even in that order! And then the story will be over! What do I do then?
But at least they'll have her when they lose Daniel. Because honestly, Jonah was smart, but Daniel is irreplaceable. I don't know how they ever got along without him. He is the heart and soul of the SGC. I don't know how I got through season 6 without him. It was torture. But anyway, onwards! I'm almost done. And then I will collapse from tiredness and feels.
Sue Clover chapter 46 . 5/7
Oh, yeah, I'm grinning alright. I was waiting for this for soooo long. And now she's considering the CIA... ha. I thought maybe she could start there and transfer into the SGC after she got some experience, but honestly having Daniel steal her away is much better. But really, why didn't he hint harder earlier?
Sue Clover chapter 41 . 5/7
Oh, hon. You and your diet coke.
Sue Clover chapter 39 . 5/7
Well, as explanations go, that one was not terrible. But seriously, it was WEIRD reading that at the beginning of a chapter. I mean you'd told us already (a couple of times) that it specifically was not going to happen. So I had to figure something weird was going on. And it was. Still weird.
Sue Clover chapter 36 . 5/7
Not quite jaw-splitting... but pretty close. So sappy, but it made me very happy. Thanks, Kira. You always know how to put them right.
Sue Clover chapter 32 . 5/7
So that was awesome. Funny how the brain works when drunk, right? I'm told it's very similar to being super tired, which I am right now. I need to stop this and go to bed. Maybe just one more chapter. I can't stop wondering if Kira has seen the Stargate symbol for Earth before, and it triggered something in her subconscious, or if it just happened.
Sue Clover chapter 26 . 5/7
Love the story still. I think the hint of the future was perfect, since my hypothesis is that eventually she graduates and is looking for work and then gets a recommendation and is brought into the Stargate Program as a culture/linguistics expert. I mean, Daniel's department has certainly grown over the years, it would totally be perfect.
Sue Clover chapter 22 . 5/7
Well. Daniel shouting the guy out in a coffee shop? So not what I was expecting, and yet I enjoyed it. Besides, Kira was there. It was okay. It will be okay.
Sue Clover chapter 17 . 5/6
This story is so much fun.
Sue Clover chapter 15 . 5/6
Oh, my, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And this one and the previous were full of feels. Awesome, but kinda sad feels. And then happy feels. Anyway, next chapter for happy funny feels!
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 5/6
So I love this chapter, really, but didn't she get a cup of free coffee as she went off shift in one of the earlier chapters? And now she's saying she doesn't drink it? Just a small inconsistency that bugged me. Aside from that, well, I love fantasizing about how awesome and yummy and perfect Daniel is, too.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 5/6
Well, you could try using the phoenetic equivalent in Roman characters. Whatever that is.
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 5/6
Oooh, feels. I'm going to read this fic slowly (hopefully) because I'm trying to recover from a bout of fanfiction addiction that practically immobilized me for over 3 weeks and nearly ruined this trimester for me in college. But I need some interaction with the characters, and this is a good story. So I will continue.
Yes, absolutely rubbing hands together with glee! Ahhh, love it when a plan comes together, grin
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »