Reviews for The Barista
Thank you for writing the Barista series!
himssendol chapter 16 . 7/6
LOL! Oh my hahaha this is so funny. I have a friend named Kristie and we all call her Kree. I have no idea why i never made the connection with kree in stargate!
DwarfRunner chapter 51 . 4/13
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I hope you still come on FF, because I just spent like 8 hours reading this entire fic. I love love LIVED it. I had many other things to do today and i cant believe I just did this... but it was phenomenal.
DwarfRunner chapter 17 . 4/13
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I cracked up with the not about Janet working because of and on them
DwarfRunner chapter 16 . 4/13
Hahahahahhaa the end was the best! I was just imagining Teal'c saying International House of Pancakes. Hahahahhaha love it!
DwarfRunner chapter 6 . 4/13
Hahaha I am LOVVING THIS!
kurtainkid chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
I like it. I didn't even think about the "Kree" you alluded to before till after the fact. It was just like "K, wtf, she got tackled and Cassie's crying." But it's great. "You would find the one person nicknamed Kree, Daniel."
SR chapter 51 . 8/13/2015
I feel kind of silly writing a review for a story that was completed nearly 10 years ago. You might not check these anymore. You might not even use the same email address that's tied to your account anymore-lord knows that I don't use the same email address that I had when I used to write fics 10 years ago, although I was just an agnsty teenager back then rather than an accomplished grad student like you. Lol...

However, I thought that there still might be a small chance seeing as it looks like you still actually get reviews on the regular after all this time. So I just wanted to let you know how surprised and delighted I was by this whole thing. I pretty much broke my golden rule of fanfiction reading by even opening a fic starring an OC, but not only did she never hook up with anyone (even though I found myself rooting for that to happen occasionally, heh), I felt like she was generally a very realistic and likable character. Sometimes this fic got pretty silly, maybe a little too silly for me personally... but overall it was just so goddamn fun. I'm pretty sure I just devoured the whole thing in something like three days, haha. They so happened to be three not particularly fun days, too, but taking a break to read this never failed to cheer me up. Like comfort food in fiction form. I'm super stoked to see that Kira apparently makes her return in The Assistant, although I'm also distressed to see that that one isn't marked as complete... but oh well, that's what I get for just now getting into such an ancient fandom :P

Thanks for leaving this stuff up, and I hope you're still writing cool stuff somewhere out there.
thebluninja chapter 51 . 7/23/2015
Well, this was a great story. I did consider doing my usual, and pointing out spelling/grammar mistakes, but since your profile hasn't been updated in seven years, I doubt you'd see them. (How's the kid, btw?) I suppose I'll have to surf by your web page and see if you kept writing and just abandoned FFN.
thebluninja chapter 46 . 7/23/2015
No no no, Daniel - you should be making her an offer she can't refuse. :p
thebluninja chapter 37 . 7/23/2015
I really liked Hammond, and I think you captured him very well. So bravo.
thebluninja chapter 30 . 7/23/2015
"I don't actually have your email address... " - Er, I swear that Daniel gave her an e-mail address about a season ago, when she asked him to proof her 26 page research paper.

"he keeps challenging me to play Final Fantasy with him." - I can't picture Jack playing Final Fantasy. Now, Mega Man, I could see that.
thebluninja chapter 29 . 7/23/2015
Tsk, Jack, totally abusing government resources there.

Although, having stood (driven?) plenty of watches like that in the military, I probably wouldn't have batted an eye at being told to pick someone up at the hospital and drive them to the airport. Even if usually it was driving them the other direction ...
thebluninja chapter 27 . 7/23/2015
"Ever have one of those days where you find yourself wallowing in self pity and have no
desire what so ever to feel better? " - Congrats, Kira, you just perfectly described so much of my last month.
thebluninja chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
"all I do is fantasize about Colonel Jack and Daniel all day long" - Oh, I bet you do quite a bit of that. :p

... Damnit, this is what I get for writing my comments in notepad, that was meant for a few chapters ago. Ah well.

How the hell did you fool FFN into letting you leave a website in a story without getting censored? (Even if I highly doubt that anything with an Earthlink address is still around.)

... peach eater? Unless that's supposed to be a reference to oral sex then I'm clearly missing something.
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »