Reviews for The Barista
thebluninja chapter 51 . 7/23
Well, this was a great story. I did consider doing my usual, and pointing out spelling/grammar mistakes, but since your profile hasn't been updated in seven years, I doubt you'd see them. (How's the kid, btw?) I suppose I'll have to surf by your web page and see if you kept writing and just abandoned FFN.
thebluninja chapter 46 . 7/23
No no no, Daniel - you should be making her an offer she can't refuse. :p
thebluninja chapter 37 . 7/23
I really liked Hammond, and I think you captured him very well. So bravo.
thebluninja chapter 30 . 7/23
"I don't actually have your email address... " - Er, I swear that Daniel gave her an e-mail address about a season ago, when she asked him to proof her 26 page research paper.

"he keeps challenging me to play Final Fantasy with him." - I can't picture Jack playing Final Fantasy. Now, Mega Man, I could see that.
thebluninja chapter 29 . 7/23
Tsk, Jack, totally abusing government resources there.

Although, having stood (driven?) plenty of watches like that in the military, I probably wouldn't have batted an eye at being told to pick someone up at the hospital and drive them to the airport. Even if usually it was driving them the other direction ...
thebluninja chapter 27 . 7/23
"Ever have one of those days where you find yourself wallowing in self pity and have no
desire what so ever to feel better? " - Congrats, Kira, you just perfectly described so much of my last month.
thebluninja chapter 25 . 7/23
"all I do is fantasize about Colonel Jack and Daniel all day long" - Oh, I bet you do quite a bit of that. :p

... Damnit, this is what I get for writing my comments in notepad, that was meant for a few chapters ago. Ah well.

How the hell did you fool FFN into letting you leave a website in a story without getting censored? (Even if I highly doubt that anything with an Earthlink address is still around.)

... peach eater? Unless that's supposed to be a reference to oral sex then I'm clearly missing something.
CactusNoir chapter 49 . 7/20
Thanks for the warning, I did indeed wait to read this, and avoided public laughter. This was hilarious.
CactusNoir chapter 48 . 7/20
Even though I know it's not the case, I'm getting a little tensed up for some really bad news. Everyone's being a little intimidating and serious :p
thebluninja chapter 16 . 7/18
Now I have to wonder if people have put Stargate references in the Garden of the Gods.
thebluninja chapter 14 . 7/18
Huh. Wow. Kudos for the CPR, though the official rhthym has definitely changed since whenever Kira (you) learned it.
thebluninja chapter 5 . 7/18
These are pretty interesting, but I'm left feeling like I need to be watching an episode in between each chapter. I like Kira, and torn between the desire to see her find stuff out she's not supposed to, and knowing that sounds far too cliche and bad-self-insert standard.
Riddle09 chapter 34 . 7/10
I was really hoping they'd tell Kira! Nothing to lose, right? I mean, she'd just forget as soon as the loop finished. In fact, they really should have taken advantage of the loops to gauge public reaction to the Stargate Programme...
Anyways, I'm glad you wrote this story and have kept it posted here - I only learned about Stargate a couple years ago.
reddir chapter 50 . 6/12
I really loved these stories. My favorites right now are the first season's when I found myself caught up on this cool new (for me) take on SG1, and these last few chapters where your really brought it all home.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing these. You helped bring back many good memories of watching SG1, the characters and sense of wonder.
reddir chapter 46 . 6/12
I was waiting for this for so long! Nice intro to it with the discussion between Daniel and Jack. And yes, I was mentally jumping up and down at the end :)
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »