Reviews for The Barista
Sue Clover chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
Well. Daniel shouting the guy out in a coffee shop? So not what I was expecting, and yet I enjoyed it. Besides, Kira was there. It was okay. It will be okay.
Sue Clover chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
This story is so much fun.
Sue Clover chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
Oh, my, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And this one and the previous were full of feels. Awesome, but kinda sad feels. And then happy feels. Anyway, next chapter for happy funny feels!
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
So I love this chapter, really, but didn't she get a cup of free coffee as she went off shift in one of the earlier chapters? And now she's saying she doesn't drink it? Just a small inconsistency that bugged me. Aside from that, well, I love fantasizing about how awesome and yummy and perfect Daniel is, too.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Well, you could try using the phoenetic equivalent in Roman characters. Whatever that is.
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Oooh, feels. I'm going to read this fic slowly (hopefully) because I'm trying to recover from a bout of fanfiction addiction that practically immobilized me for over 3 weeks and nearly ruined this trimester for me in college. But I need some interaction with the characters, and this is a good story. So I will continue.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/19/2015
Yes, absolutely rubbing hands together with glee! Ahhh, love it when a plan comes together, grin
Guest chapter 21 . 3/18/2015
Perfect, c
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
Oh yes, loved that one!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Ha! Love it. How have I not found this before?
Balt chapter 38 . 8/17/2014
Why do naive young women think that such vicious queers are funny or cute? They are all insane predators and will prey on little boys if given the ghost of a chance. Each and every one of them deserves a slow, torturous death.
I Before A Except After K chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Jack O'Neill isn't the kind of person to use the word "SO" for emphasis. He's a military man, not a teenage girl.
Tropp chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
For some reason I get a feeling that you have quite sound political opinions. While i didn't experience the seattle riots I did experience the gothenburg riots of 01. A freightening and painful experience that lead to even more hate against police and authorities. A long time ago and thankfully I've realized that the world isn't black and white (although I stille belive that the EU is evil, no grey areas but evil as the first evil in buffy).
A good read that makes work a lot more entertaining.
Spooks-Obsession chapter 50 . 5/13/2014
Well done. I've loved reading every word. Makes me want to watch the whole series again interspersed with this story. Really, really, really well done. :D Thanks
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
This has been a great little light hearted fic so far. On the off chance that anyone out there still cares, most of chapter 17's description about ritalin is a series of common misconceptions which resulted from a relatively brief but intense period of time when attention disorders were heavily overdiagnosed. The drug's effectiveness has nothing to do with age and everything to do with atypical brain chemistry in those that actually suffer from the disorder.
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »