Reviews for The Barista
Sharon chapter 6 . 12/12/2002
I'm really enjoying this story. I just wish I know more about season 1. Good thing they just put it on DVD. :-)

Keep up the good work. I can't wait for more.
Kurai Musoka chapter 6 . 12/12/2002
and here was me needing some good fanfiction after working on that Hades-forsaken French project. Anyway, great chapter as usual, Dena!And you're definately right, Hathor was a Siren, or maybe worse, though I can't think of what!
Alynna chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
More? More! More!
Kurai Musoka chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
Poor Daniel! I'm trying to figure out which injury this one was... He almost dies every episode.. but... anyway, great chapter, hope to read more soon!
Magda1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
I am really loving this one...the unusual, external perspective works really well.

Please, please, another chapter...now!
Ednyadove chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
Ok, you have definitely have hooked! I want to know what happens next. It is so cool to see the SG1 through someone else's eyes. And why is Daniel in that state? Please post soon more chapters.
Gateslacker chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Still liking! Keep it up!
veegee chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
Great Story! Write More OKAY!
veegee chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
Great Story! Write More OKAY!
Alynna chapter 4 . 12/11/2002
I love stories where Sg1 is observed by someone who has no knowledge of the Stargate. This is quite interesting. More!
Kurai Musoka chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
Hey, that was really nice! I like it! anymore chapters or is that gonna be all? I hope not.
happymint chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
Good stuff! Keep the chapters coming. I haven't seen anything quite like this before.
Sabrina Mecum chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
Nice things, good review being sent your way! I not only like the story, I learned from it, also. Entertaining and educational - gotta love it!
Jojo6 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Dear Dena,

Ah - so that's what a barista is... LOL. Lovely idea and lack of ship was made up for by the funny.

Favourite line: "I so know what I am going to ask Santa for this Christmas. Yum."

BWAH! I want a Jack for Christmas.

Jojo
Sharon chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
I just want to say that this is a very original fic. It's rare that you see a "main character" through the eyes of some one else. You're doing a good job with this. Keep up the good work.
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120