Reviews for The Barista
AmunRa chapter 38 . 2/9/2013
As an engineer who was around pre-Internet, I do love the search engine/ service provider references. Classic.
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
L.O.L! *Jamacian accnet* Hey's hyper, mon...
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Seriously - nice job! I want to ROFL! Hmmm, Daniel was BIT foward though I thought... *wags finger*
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
L.O.L! :-P
AmunRa chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Very cute! Im grinning from ear to ear. Reading this story is making me want to watch the series all over again.
AmunRa chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
This is a very interesting idea and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. Kira is quite the firecracker.
Kaitie85386 chapter 50 . 12/12/2012
Just want to say, you've done an amazing job with absolutely everything! Looking forwards to reading more of your work! :)
-kaitie
Kaitie85386 chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
It's so weird reading this... Don't get me wrong, you're doing a great job, but I've grown up with the Internet, and Google, and it's weird to think that the characters didn't, and are just getting them.
Love the story so far! :) I've only watched like 8 episodes of Stargate, so I keep wondering when we're going to meet Kira, before I remember that she's not an actual character. Amazing job!
-kaitie
stormwolf3710 chapter 50 . 11/13/2012
thats where i figured you were going to end it and it was great, i would love to see a little mini one of after Daniel comes back
stormwolf3710 chapter 46 . 11/13/2012
well sam got to bring that one really smart girl from the academy into the sgc its only fair that Daniel get to bring in someone to. also love the fic its so funny, especially to only hear snippets of the convo and know what there talking about but everyone else being confused
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 50 . 8/31/2012
What a wonderful story. Originally I was rather reluctant to read this story as I usually try to avoid stories that center around OCs. On a bit of a whim and deciding that maybe reading about SG-1's adventures as seen from the perspective of an individual outside the SGC might be interested, and stories usually don't get over 1,000 reviews unless they are particularly worth reading. Excellent job with Kira. I found her to be realistic and a character I could enjoy reading about. It probably helps that as a college student I found her character to be particularly meaningful. You managed to pull off both the humor and angst with skill and both were quite enjoyable. Also, thank you for not overdoing the romance. Romance can be difficult to do well, and you did a very tasteful and admirable job of keeping it realistic and plot-developing. Thank you for writing this and posting it to .
fighttowin1 chapter 50 . 8/18/2012
Tissues...where are my tissues?
Um...still looking..

oh..found em.

Thank you for the storyeven if it is one that I didn't particularly enjoy reading...I did..but I didn't...I'm sure that you understand. :-)
fighttowin1 chapter 49 . 8/18/2012
Wowsers! She thought that he was asking her to marry him! I actually had to stand up and walk out of the room it was sooo funny!
Great job with this chapter! Daniel was typical Dannytalking so fast and trying to get it out before Jack got there that he forgot pertinent information. Love it!

Love it! Love it!

fighttowin1 chapter 48 . 8/18/2012
Ahh! The suspense! Too funny that Jack can't stay away from this! SEE...they are just like a family! Loving this...in case you can't tell..

I am kind of sad though, looking at the number of stories that are left in this series...it is almost over! I can't seem to pace myself though..they are sooo much fun to read!

fighttowin1 chapter 46 . 8/18/2012
So are you smiling? Grinning even? My goal here is to have each and every one of you positively bouncing up and down in happiness
Well, lets just say that I threw up my hands with a big Yea! Oh...yea and grinning is a given!
Yea!
Na-nana-na-na I don't have to wait like everyone else did to find out what happens next! the upside to finding these gems late...the downside is that you don't get to have my little reviews while writing them...

Thank you for the story!
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »