Reviews for Of Serendipity and Balance
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 2/18
Balak Sighed. "I hate suicidal fanatics."

couldn't resist, huh?
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 2/18
Surprised it wasn't Benezia instead of Trellani with them. i take it in this version Saren and Ahern never had any run ins during the First Contact War?

don't have any sympathy for the salarians, even in cannon most of them are assholes, no matter how awsome Mordin is. ambivalent about the rachni being good guys, to be honest.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 2/18
...i thought squints was a derogatory term for the batarians, not the turians?
vta00 chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
You, sir, are a genius. Reapers can die from reading this chapter.
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
This, it seems, is a story best read a bit at a time. I love it, but it's exhausting in the weirdest ways
Skadarken chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
Can you guys make one on the Citadel Elevators? Because that shit deserves a special mention, for all the hell it was in ME1
NonSolus chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Ahahahahahahahaha!
RED78910 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Coffee, Tea, and Biscuits are clear violations of every treaty ever signed controlling bioweapons. They should be banned immediately.
Nogui chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
I knew we would get some Happy New Year gift. I remember when you wrote the STG reports as Christmas gifts. I certainly did not expect an STG Report on this, LOL
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
lmao! please continue this. its as good as Silly but Killy. batman saren is hilarious. any chance of a serious story of a commissar shepard?
griezz chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
OK, I LOLed at the Easter egg in the opening chapter. Kai Allard Leng? Fun shout out to classic Battletech fans there. And to go from there to "Volus-Vorcha Combine"? What, are the bowling balls spiked now?
Galactic Alien chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
Screw Vicodin, no hallucinogen is capable of producing this shit even if you all were to smoke the whole world's supply of it.

Moar sh!t. I demand it.
RED78910 chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
Oh Dear Lord, this was just priceless. Poor Garrus.

I really got a kick out of this one. Thanks for brightening my day!
Baron Steakpuncher chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
"GIVE THAT B*TCH A RAISE" :Editing gang, 2016
Nogui chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
OSABC is Warhammer 40k prequel confirmed

But I don't get it. What was Shepard's idea where everyone dispaired hilariously? Becoming a Commissar? The coffee ammo? Or the coffee nano bomb?