Reviews for She is Fierce
Taylor chapter 21 . 9/12
I love this story please continue it I’m excited to see what will happen next
Of all the fanfiction stories that I have read since finding this site, yours is by far one of the best that I have come across and is one of my personal favorites. Your writing skills are phenomenal and your story plot sucked me in from the very first chapter. I hope that when you have a moment to spare you will be able to update this work of art again! Keep up the wonderful work!
UnseenAngel22 chapter 21 . 8/29
When will you update again?
guardian of durins line chapter 21 . 8/27
Please update soon
Loved every moment so far. Please update soon!
MarvelHPFan chapter 21 . 8/24
I absolutely love this story! I found it yesterday, quite by chance and fell in love. I do hope you'll update. This is too good a fic to just disappear. I know it's been a while, but a girl can hope, right? You are an awesome author, please continue, I can't wait to read more!
darkelf1996 chapter 21 . 8/20
I absolutely love this awesome job can’t wait for the next chapter
AnimusNoxx chapter 21 . 8/17
Im here and still reading! Ive come back to this fic often looking for updates and new exciting chapters! So please keep updating! And if you havent already join AO3 and post there too!

Ill follow and bookmark and subscribe promise!
This story is so good
Please update
love it!
windwolf1988 chapter 21 . 8/6
I'd like some alec too
I was going through a rough time in my life, but then I found She is Fierce and it is amazing! I read every chapter in just a couple of hours, please do update sometime!
I truly enjoy this series. Please writer come back and update i always read it twice and it still surprises me.
I’m ready for some lemon haha. Loving your story!
nak1ta343 chapter 21 . 6/15
Re-read this whole story again and I still love it. Please update soon!
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »