Reviews for She is Fierce
I’m ready for some lemon haha. Loving your story!
nak1ta343 chapter 21 . 6/15
Re-read this whole story again and I still love it. Please update soon!
Cawti chapter 12 . 6/2
Had to repost, as in chapter 12 it mentions that Bella and Edward are not actually mates. I keep having to remind myself that this is an AU, so the fact that everyone I'm accustomed to via mannerism isn't going present themselves as they do in canon. And, honestly, because Bella and Edward as a negative entity is something you see constantly in this fanon. I'm just glad they're dead so the story can move forward.
Cawti chapter 9 . 6/2
I am trying so hard to get into this. I've read nine chapters and here's what I think; the chemistry between Eva and the kings is excellent so far, and I am truly interested in seeing where that goes. Eva has a good and intriguing backstory, a lot of spirit, and intelligence.

Now for my caveat: her treatment of Bella. Already Eva has a very clear attachment to the Three, but she can't seem to comprehend why Bella was so frantic about going to save Edward after knowing him far longer, and why she lost it when Eva tried to stop her. Furthermore, the kings have no problem with the idea of killing the Cullens for hurting Eva or trying to stop her from returning, when that's exactly what they were trying to do to them (via Bella and Edward). It just seems...very nearsighted and one sided... especially coming from several thousand year old vampires with plenty of foresight, especially since they understand the strength of a bond.

That being said, I think I will enjoy the story regardless, but I like to be 100% honest with my reviews. Once I reach the end I will leave another. Anyway, I've talked enough.
DeathlyIsabelle chapter 21 . 5/29
I truly do not wish to annoy you with my wish for more, since I just finished these 21 chapters in a couple of hours and have never stopped to even comment on some rather magnificent parts you've written but I'm afraid that I'm insatiable. This story has captured the ruthless side of my four favorite vampires in the saga (the kings and Jasper) beautifully, but it also captured the nice and gentle one. You've given the characters a depth which was denied to them in the original books and for that I am grateful. Your Jane is also spot on, and Erica is more then a bit awesome. I am sorry if you are getting sick from your readers demand to update bit I'm afraid I must join them. I see you haven't updated in some time, and while I truly hope that this is not too unusual for you I still must ask of you to update, please. Lots of love...
Tigaier chapter 21 . 5/26
I've really enjoyed your story! Ugh, i can't wait for you to tackle the smut scenes. Will it be a foursome? OMG! Please continue this story because it's nice to see a different side of the Volturi.
AnonGurl08 chapter 21 . 5/20
Ooooooh. It ended. This was so good. There were a few grammarical errors but nothing major. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
Thehobbitnerd chapter 21 . 5/11
I know ur probably tired of hearing this but PLEASE UPDATE I love ur writing so much and it means so much to me! I’m in suspense lol!
Fakemelody50 chapter 21 . 5/9
Please update.:)
xoxi chapter 1 . 5/10
love the start
nak1ta343 chapter 21 . 5/9
Please update soon!
ilykthxbye chapter 21 . 5/8
PLEASE UPDATE! I love your story.
rikki chapter 21 . 5/1
I just binge-read the entire 21 chapters within the last few days. After reading your note at the end, just wanted to know that I believe there are many that are still reading if not, i'll always read your work! I've been glued to my phone, reading and losing hours of sleep because of how enticing your work is. Seriously cried over Caius' backstory and it truly moved me. Your work is amazing. I really enjoyed Jane's voice in this chapter! Warmed my heart that she said that Eva brought hope and was rooting for her :) My name is also Erica and it was surprising to see my name, wish i was as badass as this Erica lol.
ahhh its always so lovely when you update this story, always well worth the wait! Please dont feel like you have to apologize for the long waits, don't force yourself, you're a human being dangit! Love you!
JcR.xo chapter 21 . 4/20
I’m so excited for you to update! Such a great story :)
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »