Reviews for The Phantom Hero's Realm
Darkverger1 chapter 49 . 7/11
This was a great outcome to the fighting tournament, I honestly didn't know who you were gonna have win this, After All Boxy has gotten really powerful lately.
I mean, Danny's eyes don't change because of his emotions when he becomes Dan, but rather, that's Vlad's half's influence. But whatever, it's your story, and that was the only thing that bothered me besides the new *extra edgy* power.
Phantom of the Future chapter 49 . 7/4
Darn thought Ember was for real about to give Danny a Celebratory kiss *sigh* welp theres always the concert lol
Phantom of the Future chapter 27 . 7/4
Absolutely adored this chapter, was waiting for Clockwork to show Vlad the Dan timeline, AND BOY OH BOY DID YOU NOT DISAPPOINT XDDDD THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER, KEEP IT UP!
Archcommander Tenebros chapter 49 . 6/24
Hey guys, I just wanted to post this real quickly. I’ll never leave fanfiction intentionally (permanently or temporarily) without letting you guys know in advance. So if I disappear randomly off the face of the Earth for two months or more then that means that something bad’s happened to me and I’m in no position to write. This is just a PSA in case the unthinkable happens during my busy summer.
jiffy185 chapter 27 . 6/24
I'm not crying you're crying
Meazm chapter 49 . 6/22
Awesome chapter!
GoldGuardian2418 chapter 49 . 6/19
Wow! What a close fight! Loved it all the way! :)
Concert arc is next? Are we going to hear that second Sonic the Hedgehog song you hinted at earlier? I’m rather looking forward to it since I absolutely LOVE that series’ music! Keep up the great work!
LAVO chapter 49 . 6/19
Woohoo! Another chapter lol. Thanks for the update!
hrisi292 chapter 49 . 6/19
... Good enough for a commitment too good for me to come up with one.
Dalton Wolfe chapter 49 . 6/19
Still an awesome story. Can't wait for more
KuriMaster13 chapter 49 . 6/19
Nice. :)
Zeekus Freekus chapter 48 . 6/19
Dear Archcommander Tenebros,

I love this Danny Phantom fic. I love how you write, it makes me imagine what I am reading as if it were actually the show. I don't really have any review for this chapter, but I do have a few questions. When Danny became champion of the primordials one of the primordials said she would give him powers and that one of the other primordials was considering doing the same. I am just wondering if he actually got them? In the past chapters it said that he would get them in a week but it has been like two or three months and he still does not have them. I was also wondering how Danny was able to create a portal to give Tecnes some of his gold? Was that part of the powers that he "got?" I was also wondering if you could bring Tucker and Sam in a little more? I know this might seem over critical but in the original show they were in almost every episode. I know that Danny is mainly in the ghost zone and stuff but can you include more things like them checking up on him to see if for example Ember is trying to trick him or something. I was also wondering if ghosts could ever have combined cores? Or if Danny could get to be the first ever in existence to do so like that is what Thanos (primordial of life and death) gives him as a power. Sorry if this is a lot of questions or if any of this is rude/over critical and if it is any constellation I read this whole fic in under 48 hours. I would have liked to have asked more questions but I did not want to seem pushy. I really like what you have done here and I hope it does not end soon but I know how hard it is to be in medical school I have few friends who are in the same boat.
Sincerely, Zeekus Freekus
P.S. Thank you if you actually got threw all my questions I really appreciate it.
Invader Johnny chapter 49 . 6/18
Oh awesome! I was cheering for Ember all the way and the fight with the ghost box took a lot out of her but in the end she was victorious and indeed she will fight to keep her title in the future, there's no doubt about that.

But like you said, in the end, the biggest reward here was respect.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.