Reviews for The Phantom Hero's Realm
Dreams Come True 996 chapter 42 . 1/15
I'm satisfyed with the musical surprise You put here near this chapter's ending. Danny and Ember make both a great duo and couple together. Too bad they weren't a couple in the original show, but hey, what are fanfics and fanart for? No wonder I grew fond of them over the years. :)
DigiPhantom chapter 41 . 1/13
Quote: "It is much easier to impress someone and convince them of your wisdom when you have a detailed vocabulary." Was this sentence in a way also a refference to every ff-writer and especially yourself? Because I think that there lies so much truth in these words and your story so far proves that the point is a valid one.

I myself am also trying to write stories even though I am not by far as successful as you. (Note: I am not posting my stories on this site since my mother tongue is german instead of english).
That's also the reason why I can appreciate this story as a fellow-writer. I know how hard it is to manage the time to write as well as creating good content without depicting the characters out of character.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was once again a job VERY well done my friend and I hope you can and will keep up this story even with your busy schedule.

DigiPhantom chapter 10 . 1/11
GOD you awful, awful guy/girl (sorry but since I don't know your gender I can't write it any other way).
Here I am, supposed to go to bed in a bit, and then you drop this kinda BOMB of a plottwist right at the chapters end? To quote Walker in this case "Now that must be against the rules!"

I can't wait to see Embers reaction in the next chapter.

Seriously though, you once again did a splendid job and I really had to smirk when Spectra was at Walker's jail to absorb the negative feelings surrounding the place. It was just fitting so right on the spot.

Anyway thanks again for this chapter and I can't wait to see more of this well written piece of art. (I noticed that my second last sentences always start with "Anyway"... hmm, this is weird for me to notice, isn't it?)

DigiPhantom chapter 9 . 1/11
Damn man, if I involuntarily have to smile while I'm reading your story, then that's a 200% good sign that your story and your writing style are absolutely marvelous.

I loved the moment Johnny, Shadow and Kitty looked at their picture and saw how Danny had depicted the three of them.

And the scene between CW and Dan? Simply hillarious how they actually could get along like the best of friends if they were both for either good or evil.

About your worries that CW might be going out of character I for my part can tell you, that you needn't to worry about that because, and I would like to quote you from an earlier chapter, "Time can be either kind or cruel" (I hope I got it completely right since I didn't look it up again when I'm writing this Review) and I really think that those words are true and that CW as the master (and with that practically also the embodiment) of time should share these characteristics.

Anyway again a wonderful chapter and with that I salute to you my friend.

DigiPhantom over and out! (For now ;D)
DigiPhantom chapter 7 . 1/11
Seriously dude, you ROCK!

To relieve you of your worries, I think you hit Dani's and Frostbite's characters right on the spot. I only started reading your FF about 3 hours ago and I think so far you haven't made any errors with the characters and their personalities.
It really feels like I am reading a possible way of a continuation to the series.
I'm really hyped to see what else you got in store here, since there are almost 40 chapters left for me yet to read.

Anyway, nice job so far and now off I go to the next chapter.

Idalia chapter 42 . 1/10
First off, lovely new chapter. I've always been a fan of the music from the Sonic games, it's usually bloody amazing. As for the new story...I legitimately nearly fell out of my chair lol. I've been a fan of FNAF for over a year now, for the same reason...the lore. Screw the games, give me all that juicy tragedy and darkness that we find in the lore.
Meazm chapter 42 . 1/10
Fantastic chapter as always!
SonicCrazyGal chapter 42 . 1/10
I love that song. Chrush 40 is the absolute best! Love this story so far and I would be interested in what you would do with fear. Fair warning though, I can handle tragedy and dark stuff but only as long as there’s some sort of happy ending.
FanficFan920 chapter 42 . 1/10
Eh, kinda wish I knew the song. Aww well, good to see those two bonding though.
Invader Johnny chapter 42 . 1/10
Heh, Ember should try to be a motivational speaker since she just ignited a flame (pun intended) inside Danny.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
KuriMaster13 chapter 42 . 1/10
Oh Yeah, this is DxE... forgot about that.
RioterGames chapter 10 . 1/8
Mario Party and RWBY! Hell yes! Haven’t had this good of a day since I binged RWBY season 4 and watch AH’s 50 turn Mario Party in the same day. Love the story!
Kittalia Phantom chapter 41 . 1/1
To Danny!
Sasori420 chapter 41 . 1/1
Great chapter I really love it happy New Year and good luck in med school
hrisi292 chapter 41 . 1/1
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.