Reviews for N7 SOLDIER
Great job. Loved it.
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
Amazing story
Azure Sky Dance chapter 25 . 11/26/2021
When will Shepard be taking up a sword of her own?
Azure Sky Dance chapter 16 . 11/26/2021
Why does Sephiroth seem weaker than the one we know in Crisis Core into the rest of VII?
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 64 . 11/22/2021
Amazing, i read It in one day
Its 1:41 where i live and i can't sleep because of you
satuki88 chapter 64 . 5/29/2021
Ahhhh! I love it love love it I cried when Gen died thought but all in all love it
Nullan chapter 64 . 4/24/2021
I really enjoyed reading this. I’ve never played Mass Effect but that didn’t effect my ability to follow the story. It was really well written and I loved how you wrote the characters.
battybiologist chapter 64 . 2/17/2021
Wonderful. I don't know much about FF7 but other than a couple vaguenesses in geography it was explained quite well and without too much infodumping. Great dialogue, and really excellent characterizations. If I had one nitpick it would be that the middle section is a bit too long and the ending could be extended.
Mangoose chapter 11 . 12/20/2020
I absolutely love how Shepard and good 'ole Sephi debated synthetic life.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Pimity chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
why the fuck are 99% of shepard fics on this site female?
Mr. 16384 chapter 64 . 10/26/2020
This was great. I liked how you blended the two worlds and I liked how you presented the characters.
There's a bunch of little things that seemed really cool, like how you handled what Jenova was, or Shepard's thoughts on LOVELESS, the location of the planet, etc.
I think the actual sequencing of events (and how it ended) kinda tended to come out of left field sometimes, but that's probably the worst thing I have to say.
It's a really cool story and I loved it.
lmc9389 chapter 64 . 7/20/2020
Wow so much better than I expected. The seamless way you were able to weave the two fandoms together was excellent.
Well done
lmc9389 chapter 34 . 7/19/2020
Shit I liked Guzzard
lmc9389 chapter 9 . 7/19/2020
Aww I wanted to see some enhancements
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »