Reviews for I'll Be Home For Christmas
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Chris is such a cool brother. I wish I could have one like him _ you made Chris look even cooler and more mature.
SuprChrgdBullet chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This fic was put together very well. And I personally think it points out that family is the best Christmas gift, and the only Christmas gift you could ever really need. It was very well written, and I enjoyed it very, very much. And you are probably happy with it now, but I kinda want to read a coming-home story. Claire would be most happy.

On the whole, I think this is some-what a beautiful fic.

I look most forward to reading more Resident Evil fics authored by you! You are my favourite Resident Evil fic author! I hope to read more from you in the near future!
Darryl-Flowers chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Oh my god, a number of times while reading that I got the tingly feelings I always get when I read a story that affects me deep down.

That was a great short story. I really loved it. But what's with Jill and Carlos? I mean, come on.
tek chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Good story, one thing i dont get is if Jill and Carlos are wroking to be a couple or if Chris was just thinking about her being happy, oh well, i perfer jill and chris not carlos and jill, but wheres rebecca? oh well good story
Malignant Era chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
At the risk of sounding rather oxymoron, I'm speechless. That was a very moving segment to say the least. I also enjoyed the subtle inputs of comedy, especially Carlos' comment near the end. Kudos to you!