Reviews for Destiny Delayed
Silverleone chapter 7 . 12/1/2019
No! How could I have caught up! Rats, now I have to wait...
Honestly though, the relationship between Tony and Harry was beautifully done. Their snark matches perfectly, and I think Harry is going to "overthrow" Tony one of these days. Just leave him beyond speechless as Harry performs a feat Tony hadn't even thought of.
JlovesGaara chapter 7 . 10/14/2019
Absolutely fantastic fic. I am hoping you pick this story back up one day. It can give you artistic license to ignore Thanos. Maybe incorporate Peter Parker as another intern? That would be so awesome.
Latarra chapter 7 . 8/5/2019
Great story!
petalssunwards chapter 7 . 7/22/2019
it was awesome!

I hope you will come back to it someday
romanianwind chapter 2 . 6/11/2019
I'm laughing so hard, I cry.
This is wonderful!
musme chapter 7 . 5/22/2019
I love it
Thanks
Fawkes Flame chapter 7 . 5/11/2019
OMG I love it! Is there a chance you'll continue this wonderful story? I need more!
indyhpfangirl chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
I LOVE this story! Please please continue writing sometime soon! :)
era-romance chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
Would love more
lokyyt chapter 7 . 11/20/2018
more please keep typing and please reply
TaeSunWoo chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Where’d you go tho? Loving this so much lol
dead feather chapter 7 . 9/30/2018
Oh kay. So voldemort is still bumming around. Im not eagerly awaiting to see him but then again that's gonna be an interesting adversary. But this is still brill! Wouldve been even without Voldie. Harry just there. But I guess theres still something tying them back in their world because Voldemort survived his death. Without horcrux his spirit shouldve just qevaporated.
RowanRhys chapter 7 . 9/30/2018
Omigosh! This story is OUTSTANDING! I love HP/Avengers cross-overs, especially the ones that focus on Harry and Tony in a mentor/guardian relationship, and this story is the best I've ever read of that type. you have a gift for character dialogueBruce, Tony and Harry all talk the way they should and I never found myself jarred out of my suspension of disbelief because of and out of character wording. You give just enough exposition to inform without bogging the story down, and the way you are developing the relationships between characters is the best I've read to date. I am very much looking forward to Harry's future interactions with the Big Guy, and to finding out just what Voldemort is going to throw into the mix when the right time comes. I literally could not stop reading this fic until I came to the end of this chapter, and I )look forward to seeing the next chapter update when you eventually post it. Well done!
dead feather chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I'm so glad and super surprised Voldemort is dead. That was my greatest downer on this. Imagining Harry in avengerverse and still fighting voldie!
dragonc825 chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Hmm just want to mention Doctor Strange's form of Magic as well as the fact Merlin does exist in some forms for Marvel; not sure how that might apply with this story but it is a thing you might want to consider for later. Enjoyed the first chapter though.