Reviews for Twice Blessed Shinobi
afimochi chapter 34 . 3/24
ceritanya sejauh ini menarik tapi aku kurang suka dengan karakter harry, walaupun dia 'kuat' dan 'cerdas' dia punya karakter sangat lemah untuk menjadi MC dan bahkan karakternya tidak berkembang.. Semakin lama ia terlalu terobsesi pada naruto, yang membuat pembacanya berpikir kalau ini adalah cerita BL.. Ada baiknya kalau Harry-Naruto dekat tapi tidak se obsesi itu, mereka saling mendukung walaupun jalan yang mereka akan tempuh berbeda, harry yang ke hogwards dan naruto yang akan pergi bersama jiraya, mereka bertemu lagi saat sudah mulai beranjak dewasa
zkianpour371 chapter 39 . 3/9
Please update
please please continue writing stories are good
SilverMidas chapter 39 . 12/14/2023
awesome story. I would love to see more, unfortunately it seems abandoned.
sharkyawesomeness5 chapter 2 . 12/5/2023
Why not just call him Harry?
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 4 . 8/29/2023
So brain dead. I know you abandoned this like the brain dead dumpster fire you are, but not being able to raise his own son? You're just adding artificial drama where none is needed.

We all know you're a liar and that, unlike what your profile says, you have abandoned all your stories. Hope it stays that way, you brain dead monkey.
Mando-Vet chapter 39 . 7/22/2023
This was an outstanding story, and I truly hope you return to finish it one day as it is entirely too good to be abandoned.
Mando-Vet chapter 18 . 7/21/2023
I find myself enjoying the way you're changing Sakura from the squealing fan girl of the anime to a girl with a brain in this story. Well done.
Mando-Vet chapter 15 . 7/21/2023
I must say, your original game 'Table War' sounds really interesting. I might have to try it myself one day.
917brat chapter 39 . 6/25/2023
This is so wonderful, and I seriously hope that you add more to this story as it just so attention grabbing and an utterly amazing read one that I would love to see just what you're going to have happen next.
Abyssalwhale chapter 20 . 5/31/2023
I mean no. It's not really bashing at all. Basically. This is what the outcome would be without all the character development that Sasuke went through in the cannon.

Sasuke was was always screwed up. And Naruto was his closest friend and rival. A thing that can't happen now because of the added character, and early training.

In the cannon Sasuke actually was better than Naruto. Because there wasn't anyone to fix the damage done to Naruto's skills by the teachers.

And Naruto doesn't need to seek Sasuke's friendship now because of Haruo.

So there is just no driving force for Sasuke to become a better person.

All the original character development doesn't exist in this AU.

So no. You're not bashing him. This is literally what would have happened to Sasuke without Naruto's friendship. Naruto has the ability to make people better. Even if they're giant 20 story tall chakra monsters.

This is Sasuke without Naruto.
Abyssalwhale chapter 7 . 5/30/2023
I mean. No I liked it. At the very least haruo would have been completely exhausted. So I didn't expect him to do much actually.

The bigger surprise was Naruto. It's a good surprise though. But. I was expecting him to immediately go kyuby and eviscerate mizuki as soon as haruo got hit.

I mean. He went ballistic from iruka getting hurt, much less someone he literally sees as his younger brother.

I love fics where Naruto unlocks the chains. And it is acceptable reasoning as to why he didn't immediately horrifically murder mizuki in the most gruesome way he possibly can.

This is a good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2023
FALLING LEAVES OF EVERGREEN TREES
ICHIGO IS KAKASHI
zkianpour371 chapter 39 . 4/4/2023
Please update please please update
zkianpour371 chapter 34 . 4/4/2023
Damn it Sirius black! You are awful person.
2,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »