Reviews for Twice Blessed Shinobi
acetwolf94 chapter 39 . 9/21
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Shinigami chapter 39 . 9/2
One problem with the punishment is teamwork. Haruo, Naruto and Sasuke HATE each other with a passion. Nothing will get them to be a team PERIOD. The only thing I think that can improve the situation is if Sasuke was pulled from the Shinobi ranks or reassigned to another team.
Please continue! I would really love to read a NarutoxHarry! They didn't tell Inoichi about Sasukes almost unprovoked physical violence towards a women in a non-combat situation. Sasukes the biggest issues in teams 7s teamwork and needs to be taken down a few pegs. I'm surprised that neither made no mentions of being able to trust that Sasuke would have their backs during missions.
Gremiez chapter 16 . 7/15
Another great story, love your writing :P
It’s mystical palm technique not hand
Kawarimi means substitution not replacement
Chikushou also translates to shit
Itidakimasu translates to thank you for the food
nessiesmith2012 chapter 39 . 6/16
I really like your story but can you cut back on the glued to naruto or harry goes comatoe. Its far fetched even black wasnt that bad and its so harmful to his career choice that its like being a surgeon and afraid of blood. Your not gonna be in that feild unless you get over it. So does he or will this be twisted so he is continously dependent on naruto cause i like independent characters that can function without their hand being held.
WhiteElfElder chapter 39 . 6/2
Harry sure is being put through the ringer. What did the Toad King have to say to Jiraiya? Did Sakura re-unite with Ino?
WhiteElfElder chapter 33 . 6/1
The ANBU should talk to Remus and Sirius about removing or blocking memories.

I wonder how the ninken would act towards Sirius?
WhiteElfElder chapter 32 . 6/1
If Skikaku did know the truth of Harry being a Trueblood Sage, it would twist his mind.
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 6/1
It is too bad that Naruto can't share the chakra from the fox to recharge Harry.

If Harry had the chakra, could he reverse the damage done to the agriculture of the town?
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 6/1
Sasuke is a lost cause at this point...I wonder if it would be better for him to be sealed or to die?
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 6/1
Another secret of Harry and Naruto is revealed, but it sucks because Naruto can't pull on that strength if Harry is around...like Kryptonite.
2,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »