Reviews for Twice Blessed Shinobi
Gremiez chapter 16 . 7/15
Another great story, love your writing :P
It’s mystical palm technique not hand
Kawarimi means substitution not replacement
Chikushou also translates to shit
Itidakimasu translates to thank you for the food
nessiesmith2012 chapter 39 . 6/16
I really like your story but can you cut back on the glued to naruto or harry goes comatoe. Its far fetched even black wasnt that bad and its so harmful to his career choice that its like being a surgeon and afraid of blood. Your not gonna be in that feild unless you get over it. So does he or will this be twisted so he is continously dependent on naruto cause i like independent characters that can function without their hand being held.
WhiteElfElder chapter 39 . 6/2
Harry sure is being put through the ringer. What did the Toad King have to say to Jiraiya? Did Sakura re-unite with Ino?
WhiteElfElder chapter 33 . 6/1
The ANBU should talk to Remus and Sirius about removing or blocking memories.

I wonder how the ninken would act towards Sirius?
WhiteElfElder chapter 32 . 6/1
If Skikaku did know the truth of Harry being a Trueblood Sage, it would twist his mind.
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 6/1
It is too bad that Naruto can't share the chakra from the fox to recharge Harry.

If Harry had the chakra, could he reverse the damage done to the agriculture of the town?
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 6/1
Sasuke is a lost cause at this point...I wonder if it would be better for him to be sealed or to die?
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 6/1
Another secret of Harry and Naruto is revealed, but it sucks because Naruto can't pull on that strength if Harry is around...like Kryptonite.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 5/31
I like that Harry's presence is making the Fox sleep, though I wonder what will happen when the Fox does awaken and feels Harry's energies?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 5/31
Was Remus using James' cloak?
Aries343 chapter 39 . 5/29
I have been keeping up with this story for the past 2 to 3 years, and honestly it is quite possibly my favorite Naruto crossover I have read that wasn't written by a close friend of mine. The characters are quite believable for the AU of both Harry Potter and Naruto that you have made. I love how effectively you get into the mindset of the POV Character. The story-line is just as well thought out, in that you follow the source material as best you can with the changes you've made and the changes that you have made, again, make sense for the AU. I would like to humbly request for you to keep working on this as I think many people would be disappointed if this were to end up unfinished. A little suggestion for you is that you keep on showing how because of Haruo's existence in Konoha certain character developments go in the complete opposite direction of the original story-line, simply because it makes the overall story so much more entertaining.
2,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »