Reviews for Forever holds no guarantee
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
J'aime bien continue.
XBloodMageRikaX chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This was a really good chapter, please up date this story asap i would like to see what happens next
Fairy Of Anime chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I love this fanfic! Yamcha is as ass! I vote we kicked him out! Pleases write more soon!
sayaisamazing chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
please continue really good so far and i love tien and bulma together.
chimare-hana chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
You do realize you should...no, not should..but MUST update. D:

I really love this story so far! Update please
Kain Sinner chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Please update and one question: are u adding in a smug scene coz that's where it's leading. Hehe

Enjoying it and well written

Can't wait for next chapter or two

Cya

Tye

Ps: what's the updating list?
Bre363 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
I for one think it's a great story. I hold no qualms about untraditional fics..I actually quite like them. Unique stories are always the best. You can never know how the fic is going to turn out. Keep up the good work!
Cherrylips232 chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Hey can you please update please! i really want to read this story but you havent updated in like 3 years so... your probly not.
Ryoko Blue chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
you absolutly must update this fanfiction, I don't care if its not on your to update soon list. Make an exception for this! there's very little Tien/Bulma fics out there, so come on, this is new and exciting!
Julie C chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Hi! Wow, that's a cool fic! Very interesting! I love it! Please update! :)
CRISSY STRIFE chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
I LIKE IT SO YOU MIND IF I COULD ADD

SOMETHING LIKE ANOTHER WILL HAVE AN

SURPRISEING TWIST TO IT.
Kaoru chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Wow! Please review I love this Tien/Bulma fic! Although I've never thought of them together I think Bulma with any hot guy in dbz is A-Okay with me lol. keep up the great work! I'm SO glad you updated. NICE CHAPTER!
- Take care and PEACE *does Vash pose* -_- ugh
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
No problem. Anyway please hurry with the next chapter! Please hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Volpone chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
A Bulma and Tien fic... Hm. You know, I've NEVER seen one of these, so I just had to read it! It's good so far. And besides the actual plot, the writing style is nice. Please continue! I love odd couple fics and I'm really interested to know what happens next!
smile33happy6 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
yeah! kudos for kewl, update soon, even if u havent updated in a year!_ anywayz bye