Reviews for Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me
Alhena Sothis Black chapter 17 . 6/3
I really like this story. I vote for Shikamaru x Naruto (love themand after reading this chapter I'd really like a Kakashi x Willow. I wish you luck with your job and hope you'll update soon. This story is great.
Fighting!
Monster King chapter 17 . 4/12
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
Emerald Time chapter 17 . 1/22
I love this story! I understand why you haven't updated in awhile and I hope you're doing much better now. I hope that this isn't abandoned and that you will update in the future, especially with that cliff hanger at the end. I would love to read more, so please update when you can.
ThirdBird chapter 17 . 1/12
Love it!
dark side's cookies 8D chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
I hope things have gotten better for you since you posted this chapter. I think this story is my favorite from this challenge that I’ve read! I hope you plan to still continue this story as I find it amazing but I understand if you either can’t or have lost inspiration. I myself can’t write for shit and am always amazed by those that can actually string together words to make sense AND and entertaining story! I do hope you continue, but if not I hope your life has turned around and that you have a bright future.

P.S. I’m definitely going to check out your other stories!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2017
Thanks for writing! Merry Christmas and may God bless'
Beth chapter 17 . 12/21/2017
Your story and plot is so amazing and I really hope you choose to carry it on but I also hope things keep going better for you, so please update when and if you can x
TheMimeThatTalks chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
great chapter so far, but would you mind fixing the "they're" to "their" in the Creature Wars section
Blitza chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
Its okay, you take care of you. Its what the rest of us do. This chapter was amazing. Thank you for the time.
libraryrockerr chapter 17 . 10/14/2017
I loved reading this story. I laughed a ton! I'm really really sorry that things are/were hard for you and truly hope that it will get better soon! You can make it through this!
kyoanna chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
my pairing request if in this order 1-Gaara 2- Haku 3-Tenten 4-Shikamaru 5- Ino
Hallowtide chapter 17 . 9/10/2017
OMG PLEASE ID REALLY LIKE MORE WILLOW CREATING A CLAN
Siel 03 chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
I like this story, are you going to continue it?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2017
eso estuvo bueno sube otro capitulo porfa :)
RedLovesBlack chapter 17 . 7/29/2017
Great chapter, please update soon, I'm dying of curiosity to know what's in the box
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »