Reviews for Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me
Kal chapter 1 . 5/11
Lol, wait until they found out.
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 1 . 3/7
bruh, my boi Naruto just lost his chances at learning the most overpowered jutsu.
Eragon135790 chapter 18 . 2/16
dont get why mc wants to help again the british ww doesnt deserve saving for all the bullshit they pulled and probably are gonna pull if they just stood up and didnt expect for others to save them, maybe i could accept them getting saved but they expected a child to save them and now they want willow to save them, her friends could jsut leave the fucking country or dimension for that matter. like the ff so far, there are some parts i dont agree with but thats personal preference and not quality.
Eragon135790 chapter 15 . 2/15
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dont like karin, i really really dont like her.
Eragon135790 chapter 7 . 2/15
hope mc will be able to get rid of that bond, she doesnt have to get rid of it but she should learn how to get rid of it, better save than sorry.
Eragon135790 chapter 6 . 2/15
hope this ff wont have a narutoxhinata pairing, never liked the pairing. great ff so far.
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 2/15
finally someone who elts naruto pass just cause. really like the idea. wizards are stupid, everything they dont know is dark and evil. at least now naruto has a friend. always wondered why harry saved the ww after all the bullshit it/they pulled, they didnt deserve saving.
blyandere chapter 18 . 10/12/2021
please update
Katie puss chapter 18 . 9/10/2021
More please
burntblood.1982 chapter 18 . 9/1/2021
Love u pair kakashi up with hari
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
...Wait, SasuNaru is refreshing?

I fully admit my bias (it's not my thing), but that's literally the most common Naruto ship there is. Far, far beyond any other ship type.

(Maybe you just mean that it's refreshing that the ship is written well or something, I have no experience in reading those.)

Anyway, your story is great from what I've read so far. That just stuck out when I went back to look at the other fics made from the same prompt.
GreenTea4062 chapter 18 . 7/22/2021
Home is where the heart is, there is no logical explanation for that. Once upon a time, it had been Hogwarts for Willow. Now it's Konoha. People evolve and change after all...
Daphne Ackerman chapter 14 . 6/27/2021
I wonder, wouldn’t Naruto ask Willow to help Hinata and Sasuke? She’s the Mistress of Death and it would technically count as a wish? I’m not sure, I absolutely love this story and really ship kakashi and willow together, but I wish willow could take a more important role in the story.
Inv0ke chapter 15 . 4/22/2021
Im a little annoyed that we haven't seen her use magic at all other than a few water charms this is a harry potter and naruto crossover after all at this rate she may as well just be a normal person from naruto and just use cups of water for all the difference it would make.
AngelousPoofy chapter 5 . 3/20/2021
Their interactions are hilarious af!
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »