Reviews for Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me
brenster100 chapter 15 . 4/22
Im a little annoyed that we haven't seen her use magic at all other than a few water charms this is a harry potter and naruto crossover after all at this rate she may as well just be a normal person from naruto and just use cups of water for all the difference it would make.
AngelousPoofy chapter 5 . 3/20
Their interactions are hilarious af!
Runyon Gaetz chapter 18 . 11/9/2020
httpsm. fanfiction
This one is oddly similar to your story bit interesting anyway
London201516 chapter 18 . 10/24/2020
She can’t leave Teddy behind! Great Story!
Len chapter 18 . 8/25/2020
I found this story again, and it was like finding an old friend. Life is really hard right now, but this made my day a little bit better. Thank you for that.
I hope you’re doing well, and staying safe.
Flower power 11 chapter 18 . 8/13/2020
I really like this story. I find it amazing. I hope you’ll continue it. I really hope Willow helps her wizarding friends find out who the serial killer is then leaves back to Konoha because she realizes she deserves to be happy. I hope they get rid of the curse on the lamp. I hope Kakashi and Willow get together after they deal with their fight. I kinda hope for you to bring Teddy with her or figure out a way to visit easily through dimensions so Willow can come back once a week or something to see Teddy and maybe others. I really want Willow to go back and bring a lot of her money with her. I love the story!
Silverwingzz chapter 8 . 8/7/2020
You made Naruto weaker by basically having his rage take over you relive that right? It means he can’t handle it all, unlike in canon where he still was mostly himself.
Outgund chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
? This story doesnt really make sense. Skipping a lot of details, and why would she be worried about the statute of secrecy when she already promised him three wishes and said she does magic.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 18 . 3/18/2020
Loved this story.
Andorxor chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Never. mind. He already has a. excuse in the next sentence
Andorxor chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Now he talked himself into a. corned for the test,because how will he set a timelimit when his clock ist in Suna?
AvideReader99220 chapter 2 . 1/27/2020
im sorry author i understand that stories take alot of time and effort and you take pride in your works but im noticing a bit of inconsistency, willows personality is like she didnt live through a war at all. She sips tea from former enemies/purblood bigots without checking for poison or having ecnhanted jewelry to warn of poison, she practically tied herself to a stranger, lets be honest your a war vet you get stuck in something and shipped to somewhere unknown and the first thing you see is a kid now im not saying youd go all attack mode on the kid but neither would you straight up no questions asked tie yourself to the kid, and then she leaves her wand, her only thing that empowers her just lying around? it just seems weird.
AvideReader99220 chapter 1 . 1/27/2020
wow what a dumb broad, she survives a war but doesnt check for poisons obviously she survived through as mcg put it "sheer dumb luck."
Nykyrian chapter 4 . 1/22/2020
it'd be unfortunate to take her out of the picture. 3 hours later removes her from the picture "permanently"
next day~ you know that really fucking hurt right kakashi?
da fuck?
FaeGhostReader chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
Really glad to see that you are still working on this story. Came back for a reread and I saw the author note keep up the good work!
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »