Reviews for Arranged Marriage
I am not a grammar person, I consider myself to be pretty bad at it, but the grammar in this is pretty bad. Is English your second language? Not trying to be rude, but that would totally make sense.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
So far, good story, but extremely bad grammar and vocabulary. You are killing your story with that disastrous grammar. Get a beta. STAT!
Steph A15 chapter 32 . 7/2/2016
cute story. I wish it was longer.
DaughterofSea chapter 32 . 2/27/2016
Awww! I read this entire story, just now. It was so cute! It's been awhile since I've read anything Twilight related. Your arranged marriage twist on it was so beautiful! Awesome story! Never stop writing! 3
Fuchsina chapter 32 . 9/6/2015
This story had so much potential - ths idea of the plot is a good one.

That is why I feel so cheated - becasue the story - in my opinion - did not fulfil its potential at all.

Where is the character development? Where is the time when they start to get to know each other and realise they like and then love the other? There is none of that. In one moment they hate each other and in the next they are in love?

All in all I sadly cannot recommend this story - it seems rush, the plot generally done but without any details, the characters shallow. Not to mention the mass of grammatical mistakes which I find quite annoying - even though I am not even a native speaker myself.
twlightbella chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Bella is pregnant
irelandk chapter 32 . 7/30/2015
:-)
WestCoastGirl16 chapter 32 . 6/3/2015
I can't believe that was it I felt like the story should have gone on longer, but it was good I really enjoyed the read.
fedella chapter 31 . 6/1/2015
lilmstran chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
loved it
sad to see it end
Taylor9901 chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
Ending seems rushed. I still want more.
Abm550 chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
Great story, loved the drama.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
Its a shame there isn't good closure for Jane, so there is still possibility she would take revenge to Bella someday.
But this is still a beautiful story, Thanks for sharing with us :)))
suzy 2010 chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
Thanks for sharing you story.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/31/2015