Reviews for They Also Serve
StargatePrime chapter 8 . 7/29/2007
I just sent a message to you about some of your chapters going to the wrong place.

The messed up chapters are not 6-11, they are infact 6,7 & 11 all go to that story Unforgiven. The other chapters 8, 9, 10, are fine.

Just thought you should know.
StargatePrime chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
Chapters 6-11 all go to

Books » Harry Potter » Unforgivable Author: ofb29

And I don't know what to do. I would like to read chapters 6-11, can you fix this?

Also your end notes go to

Home » Anime/Manga » Naruto stories Communities: 1,840 Forums: 876 Pages: prev 3 of 836 next

Just thought you should know.
KColl2003 chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
Loved the Willow\Tara sappiness in this chap.
Maggie chapter 20 . 2/2/2003
Great story! I can't wait for the sequels.

I really like the plan that Xander came up with, and the fact that he came up with it.
Bolo chapter 20 . 1/29/2003
No one noticed that it was Xanders idea or that it made so much sense. Looking forward to more
shahid chapter 19 . 1/29/2003
hi, this moving to LA plan is really cool. everyone was awesome. in the sequel, plz make it B/A and also shed more light on AI team. plus in an interlude, somehow give us one last glimpse at doyle from the other people's POV(even from those that didnt know him). plz update soon.
The Fink chapter 20 . 1/28/2003
Bravo

Good job. Veeeeeeeeeeeery nicely tidied up with enough loose ends for more to come. Congrats. :)

I would add to your end notes a question about where Amy's going to fit in to things and how you're going to rehabilitate her *hint*!

All in all, a thoroughly great read. Thank you.
Lakrids chapter 20 . 1/28/2003
Nice ending, it gives promise to an another great adventure.

Tariq chapter 20 . 1/28/2003
Hi. Ok...I dont know why there ain't no B/A! Well...nice ending (grudgingly admitted)! But...Dont show WES as 'oh daddy'! He should be like the WES he is! I would like to register my undying support for B/A! ;) If u ever have a change of heart...make it B/A!
Bolo chapter 18 . 1/27/2003
Doese this cop really want to help?
Haley Teague chapter 19 . 1/27/2003
This is so cool! I loved the image of Angel's face when they all showed up on his doorstep saying "We're moving in!"

Plus, think of it - AI, the Magic Box, and Caritos all in one building. How cool is that.

This is so great! What a fabulously fun world you've set up to play in in the future! I love it!

You're my hero!
MagnusXXN chapter 20 . 1/27/2003
All well and good. I enjoyed reading. But I would like more Xander around.

): )
Delemehr Meyer chapter 20 . 1/27/2003
sweetness!

i really liked the way you tied that up: the story arc both ends and leaves room for the sequel naturaly.

and i /really/ like your Xander.
Teri chapter 19 . 1/27/2003
"Wesley smirked a little, staring off into the distance, as if picturing the souled vampire's reaction. 'Hmm. Perhaps I'd better make a call ...'" Hmmm. . . I'd have like to see that reaction myself.

Nice Job. Sorry to see it end here, but I look forward to more soon. Good luck with the revisions.
Steve chapter 18 . 1/27/2003
Confusing but way more interesting then where the show went... Pls continue...