Reviews for They Also Serve
shahid chapter 18 . 1/27/2003
WAH! :(

no B/A! oh well... atleast dont show ANGEL as a dork making puppy faces at cordelia or someone else. make him the strong broody master vampire. and wesley shouldnt be all daddy-daddy-look-what-i-found type. he should be season 4 wes due to his darker vampy side.
Haley Teague chapter 18 . 1/27/2003
Hey there! This was lots of fun and great drama - and that officer - hmmm . . . could he become an ally? Or a hinderance? Interesting, interesting, interesting.

I also want to know what Buffy wished on the duo. Looking forward to the next chapter and more info on the moving hellmouth scenario.
Teri chapter 18 . 1/27/2003
Nice work. I'd still like to know what Buffy wished or did I miss it? I like the idea of the police trying to find the real story in Sunnydale, about time. Good Job. Thanks!
Maggie chapter 17 . 1/24/2003
Wow. Very good.
BaileyTCC chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
Very well-written and intriguing. I'm tuning in almost daily to see if you've posted a new chapter. I really like the Giles/Xander interaction, although Giles' new powers came pretty much out of the blue, didn't they? (Sorry, I haven't read your earlier fics yet.) I love the idea of Xander having the Orbs-and being mature and self-confident enough to not want (or need) to use them all the time.
Darklady chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
Another delightful chapter - thank you.
Steve chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
Cool! Hopefully the action will slow down enough for some answers to what is going on. I'm pleased but confused with what's going on...
Bolo chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
Xander needs to kick some ass! Yeah Xanders screwed up, no question on that but not as much as Buffy. Or at least in different ways, like everyone else.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
and here i was hoping that Warren had died the painful death he so richly deserves /before/ killing one of the Scoobies.

this one's starting to get longish. _

makes me very happy

-del
Teri chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
Giles has been outed. There is a new wish and the police have arrived. Very nice! Xander get the orbs. This is going to be fun. Thanks!
shahid chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
hi, great chapter and all...but no B/A? you gotta be kidding me! since this is already AU plz plz plz make it a BA fic. i mean Wes and cordy had a brief thing and Wes is angel's son so Angel /Cordy...EWWW. plz make it B/A which is right by all counts. Cordy/Groo is fine.

plz plz update soon and reconsider the whole A/C issue.
shahid chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
hi, great chapter and all...but no B/A! you gotta be kidding me! since this is already AU plz plz plz make it a BA fic. i mean Wes and cordy had a brief thing and Wes is angel's son so Angel /Cordy...EWWW. plz make it B/A which is right by all counts. Cordy/Groo is fine.

plz plz update soon and reconsider the whole A/C issue.
Haley Teague chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
Well, the cops arriving is probably for the best here. Keep anyone from doing anything too rash.

Can't wait to find out what Buffy's wish was, though. Glad she was enough in control of herself to not just tare them limb from limb.

Keep up the fabulously wonderful work! Looking forward to more!
Tariq chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
Hi. Ok...WHOA! NO B/A? Hello, They share a bond! They were, R connected (whatever Joss may say) through Blood! & Plz A/C? It SUCKS! & Since u're going the AU road...dont make Groo leave. Make it B/A! It's so Beautiful! Unlike that ugly B/S crap. PLZ RECONSIDER!

Ok...Does WES vamp? & what r his powers aside from strength? PLZ CONTINUE! & UPDATE SOON & MAKE IT B/A!
The Fink chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
And again, I say Whoa.

Wonderful, action packed chapter. I think I may need to read it again just to take it all in.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more soon :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »