Reviews for They Also Serve
Tariq chapter 16 . 1/22/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! Ok...If there's Angel in it, make it B/A! Infact...make it B/A no matter what!
shahid chapter 16 . 1/22/2003
hi, great chapter.i am gonna take your word that this chapter's ending isnt gonna disturb the order of things coz if xander dies...you die (icy evil stare).

update soon.
Bolo chapter 16 . 1/21/2003
Xander cares too much, shouldnt have forgave Buffy so easly.
Lakrids chapter 16 . 1/21/2003
Help!, the suspense is killing me. Talk about a cliffhanger ending. By the way who is making all these annoying prophesies, and do they negate free will or just Willy?.
Steve chapter 16 . 1/21/2003
Wesley is Angel's son? Way AU... Interesting though...
The Fink chapter 16 . 1/21/2003
O.M.G.

Whoa. Now that I truly WASN'T expecting. I don't know WHY I wasn't expecting it...but I wasn't...and now you have me on the edge of my seat wondering where on EARTH you're going next!
Haley Teague chapter 16 . 1/20/2003
Oh my . . . You're evil! Evil cliffhanger girl! Incarnate. That's what I'm going to call you from now on!

Wow - what an ending - or abrupt halt to hiatus in the middle of the action - whatever. And Xander - duh! Way to be the big hero, but no orbs! Perhaps he should re-think the not having them on him all the time proposition.

Aggghhh! I stand by my previous statement - you're evil!
Teri chapter 16 . 1/20/2003
What a place to end the chapter. Here I thought you were a nice person. Guess you can never tell. (Nice chapter by the way, when is Giles going to tell the others his secret. Thanks for bringing Wes in again.) Mean writer!
Mia chapter 15 . 1/20/2003
More please!
Steve chapter 15 . 1/19/2003
Yay! Explanation time is coming! I need a scorecard to keep track of all the changes from the series. And as far as I can tell, all of the changes are for the better. Pls continue...
Tariq chapter 15 . 1/19/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ PLZ CONTINUE! Ok...Um..If u decide to include ANGEL, then make it B/A! PLZ UPDATE SOON! Oh...& show some of WES' new abilities! & what is his role in the prophecies? & what about the line of Aurelius in the prophecies?
The Fink chapter 15 . 1/19/2003
Another excellent update - I don't always manage to review when I read, so I think I've missed a couple of updates, but I definitely like this, and I particularly LOVE the mental image of Giles-as-Superman *grins*

I'm also fascinated to know how this is going to all tie up, and more to the point, what everyone's reactions are going to be :)
Haley Teague chapter 15 . 1/19/2003
Oh - the picture of Giles in a "Gilesman" spandex suit was too much! Absolutely hilarious. And Tara's sense of humor, while quite yet wickedly sharp at times, is something we don't see enough of, I think.

Also, I loved the line about whether or not Ethan counts as an oogley-boogley. Can't wait to see what's going to go down here w/ Wes.
Teri chapter 15 . 1/18/2003
Bringing in Wes, interesting. Looks like Xander will wake-up to a surprise if Buffy gets her way. Thanks for the update.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 14 . 1/17/2003
more good stuff, keep it up. :)

-d