Reviews for They Also Serve
Steve chapter 14 . 1/17/2003
Cool rescue. I could get use to Giles & Xander acting this way. Pls continue...
shahid chapter 14 . 1/16/2003
hi, great chapter. plz continue.
Tariq chapter 14 . 1/16/2003
Haley Teague chapter 14 . 1/16/2003
You know, I'm terribly entertained by the image of Willy trying to explain "acts of Hellmouth" to his insurance adjustor repeatedly. Then I get an image of Anya trying to expalin "act of grief-striken witch" and I just start giggling. The whole idea is hilarious!

Great chapter - I love what you're doing w/ Giles, very creative. Keeps making me think of the Green Knight from Mideavil English literature. Fabulous - can't wait to see more!
Teri chapter 14 . 1/16/2003
I really am enjoying Giles with all of this new power and and Xander too. It is odd how much they have changed, yet they aren't off character. That is a real talent to let a character evolve yet still stay true to their creation. Good work, as always. Poor Willie, what will he tell his insurance co?
Haley Teague chapter 13 . 1/15/2003
Oh dear. Because Ethan always brings waves of warm fuzzies with him . . .

Oh dear. This is about to get very interesting. Very interesting indeed - not that it hasn't been so far, b/c it has, but wow - Ethan's always good for some mischief and mayhem.

Can't wait to see what he's cooking up this time!
Haley Teague chapter 12 . 1/15/2003
Great turn of events here! Love that the demons are all going nutso b/c of the MIA hellmouth (at least MIA from their point of view). I hadn't even thought about what would happen there in relation to what went down in LA.

Also, the interaction b/w Xander and Giles at the beginning of this chapter was fabulous! I could just see Giles getting that predatory "I'm going to do something that'll piss off the council - nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah" look! Pricesless!
Haley Teague chapter 11 . 1/15/2003
Hey, loved the police guy - very nice - and it had to be reassuring for him that he could see all three in the rearview mirror, don't you think?

Sorry about the lateness of the reveiw - I've only been partially in the loop the last couple of weeks. Anyway, also, liked the part at the end w/ Amy and Tara - hope Amy's truely on the side of light this time, though, and not holding out for a better time to cause more chaos.
Malaskor chapter 13 . 1/15/2003
Finally I have caught up to all stories of this series .

They are great, it is nice how you put the lesser used characters into the spotlight. It is a shame that that doesn't happen on the show more often.

Your characterisations are dead on and the dialogue as well as the action are very belivable - good job.

Keep up the great work.
Steve chapter 13 . 1/15/2003
Your bringing in Faith? Cool! I much prefer her to the spineless Buffy we've been cursed with since THE GIFT...
shahid chapter 13 . 1/15/2003
hi, great chapter. soo nice of you to bring in Ethan in this one. plz update soon.
Tariq chapter 13 . 1/14/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! So...when do the AI team & the Summers Women get back? PLZ UPDATE SOOON!
Teri chapter 13 . 1/14/2003
Ethan, nice. Congrats on your new group and another wonderful chapter. Good Work!
Mia chapter 12 . 1/13/2003
I love xander, more please!
shahid chapter 12 . 1/11/2003
hi, great chapter. plz update soon. hope you have a good time with your friend.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »